Human! Alduin x dragonborn reader (part 2)

You stared at him with wide eyes. "I did what now...?"

"You paired us. Now we're... I hate to say it..... a mated pair."

"H-how did I do that! Explain!"

"Well... female dov are very rare and when they as much as touch a male dov without anger in their touch or feelings, they become a mated pair because the female 'chose' the male and didn't decapitate him first ._."

"Okay—WHAT!"

He flinched to your sudden raise of tone.

"Th-this is crazy! You're telling me now we're a mated pair just from me poking you!"

"Oh yeah, or if the female has love within their feelings as they touch a male. I think that's it." He cocked a brow at you after he realized. Gosh he looked cute when he did that. You couldn't help but feel your face heat up in defeat.

"Th-that has nothing to do with what we're talking about right now! How do we undo it!"

"Undo it? We can't. It's done."

"No! I'm supposed to kill you, not be your fucking dragon mate!"

"It's too late now. What is done is done."

"Then don't eat the world! That's the only other solution if I can't kill you!"

"Or—" you shut him up before he could finish.

"And no. I will not be your evil dragon mate and help you eat the world."

"Aw..." he looked down. STOP BEING SO CUTE ALDUIN!

Your mind was screaming several different things at once. You all of a sudden grabbed him by the arm and pulled him along.

"Where are you taking me?!" He yelled.

"To my house in Whiterun so we can figure this out and not where anyone can come up and find us." You stated.

"At the throat of the world? Seriously? No one can hear us up here!" He exclaimed.

"Paarthurnax can. The Greybeards can. We need to go somewhere more private."

He decided not to argue, knowing he was dealing with a female.

Part three? Let me know in the comments!

~Meyye