Don't Hurt Him Anymore

Start from the beginning

He tighten his hold on me, as if he was telling me he got me. “Shhh Justin. It’s okay. I’m here. It’s alright.” He coo. “Please..pl..ease .. help.. me..me..” I sob. “I will Justin. I promise you.” He said firmly as he hold me making me feel safe.

Jason POV 

I sigh as I look down at the young boy. He fell asleep after he cry for who knows how long. Even I feel like crying seeing him like that. I just don’t know how to stop those tears from those beautiful eyes. Yes, I said beautiful. I’m bi if you may ask. But I never think anybody beautiful before, honestly, never even have a relationship before.

I was glad that Mark wasn’t here today. He leaves early this morning saying he had to settle something. I have to do something to get Justin out of here. He had suffer enough. I’ve talk to Justin’s friends when we called them. I let Justin talk to them and for the first time I get to see him smile even it was small but I was the most beautiful thing ever. But of course that’s the only time I get to see it. I’ve make plans with them, I do need their help to get Justin out of here safely. I can’t do it alone. Justin didn’t know about this plan but I will make sure he gets out of here. I caress his soft cheek that use to be flawless as now is full of cuts and pale. His lips were dry and there’s bags under his eyes. He looks so different, I won’t be in shock if people don’t recognize him anymore. I kiss his forehead as I wrap the thick blanket gently around his tiny body. Carefully, not wanting to wake him up from his sleep. I kiss his forehead again. I’ve been doing that a lot. I lay him on the ground making him comfortable and I stood up leaving the room. As I made my way to the living room, Mark was coming in from the front door.

I frown at the thought what he would do to Justin. I have to stop him this time. “Hey kiddo.” He said with no emotion. I roll my eyes. “Where have you been?” I mumble not looking at him. “I think that’s none of your business isn’t it?” he snap as he make his way to the basement. I walk to him and block his way. I finally look up to his fury face. “Get out of my fucking way.” He hissed. Somehow, I wasn’t scared like I always did. “No.” I mumble. His eyes widen as he look at me. “What did you just say?” he ask disbelief.

I gave him a glare. “I said no! You’re not going in there. Give him a break. You been tortured him for 2 weeks now, not even a day you let him breath properly. You’re going to end up killing him.” I said still glaring at him. He scoff as he let out a laugh. “Why do you care anyways? He’s just my sex slave Jason. Who cares if he dies anyways.” He said bluntly. I look at him in shock.

“You don’t care if he dies? I thought you want him uncle. I thought you wanted to keep him because you want him.” I said trying to reason something with him. I remember Mark said that he wants Justin to be his, not only to fulfil his sick desire but he really wants Justin. If he only wanted sex, he wouldn’t go this far by stalking him, having to date his mom and now kidnaps him with the whole world knows about it. He would just find other teenage boys to fulfil his needs right?.

He roll his eyes. “Well, I think I got bored of him now and he won’t fucking shut up. He acts like he didn’t want my dick in his fucking ass. He acts all so fucking innocent. It’s been 2 months I have fuck him every day and he still act like a bitch. So, I don’t care if he dies in there, as long I got to do what I want with him, it is the only reason he’s here anyways, to fulfil my needs, so I don’t care if it even end up killing him. That would be easier, don’t you think? Besides, he’s already dead anyways, I mean, there’s nothing that could help him be his normal self anymore. Somehow, I feel proud of being able to do that to him.” He smile like crazy paedophile he is making me feel sick to my stomach.

“And he had been asking me to kill him anyways, I’m just fulfilling his wishes.” He continue with a  smirk and I was shock by his words. I wanted to punch him across the face or worst, shoot him in the head. My jaw clench as I never lose my glare at him.