Chapter 11

Sorry that it has been forever since the last update. I had university work piling up on me, so I had to focus on that.  Now, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed it and don't be afraid to comment on any suggestions. Enjoy!

Laying his red eyes onto the rainbow-coloured sea of Pokemon, Arceus announced, "Marvellous, isn't it? Having all these pokemon in one place, working together in unison," clearly proud of his dogged efforts through the sunny days or the stormy skies.

Finishing his berry, Ash looked up and saw the array of Pokemon planted in front of him. From the strong and fiery Infernape and Charizard clashing their heads to illustrate their power and brutality. To the more calm and cute Eevee or Emogla prancing around the grassy lands. It was crystal clear that all the pokemon living in dimension were overjoyed to be here. All enjoyed bathing in the pool of relaxation that Arceus calved from his very own strength.

Ash then answered, "To bring hundreds, thousands, Millions together like this is amazing. But for all of them to work together for one cause. Is even more astonishing. It must be difficult to care for them all."

"Of course. It was... tricky adjusting to this world. Especially with the baby pokemon. But that is why I am the God of Pokémon. I have the ability to control them all. Also, I did create them all. So I must control them all," Arceus explained.

Ash shot a huge grin back at God and looked out into the sea of different coloured and types of pokemon, his eyes glittered with awe. 

Shooting a thumbs up, Ash compliments "Well, you have done an awesome job Arecus,"  with a wild smile.

Arceus enjoyed the positivity emitting from Ash. But, deep down Arceus knew that in the boy's soul there was a sad, troubled boy hiding behind the ecstatic smile he presents. This suspicion was only confirmed by Lucario as he has also felt a slight pull of sadness from the boy's aura. Arceus then stared at Lucario, looking for any signs of advice. All he received from the aura Pokémon was a hesitant shrug of his shoulders. Not helping his position, Arecus annoyingly shook his head at the wolf-like pokemon.

With the raven-haired boy noticing this abrupt negative reaction, Ash inquired, "Everything fine?" while wiping some juices off with his sleeve.

"No. I need to ask you a question." Arceus abruptly annouced.

"Ok, What is it?" Ash curiously asked.

Before Arceus could answer, a bright white light appeared, illuminating the pair's vision. It was as bright as an Ampharos using its tail to illuminate the dark ocean on the darkest of nights.

***

Gliding through the gloomy skies, the God Pokemon gracefully glided towards the jungle concrete oasis, or what humans call buildings. Catching his interest like a fielder in baseball or cricket, out of the corner of its eye, the white horse-like pokemon noticed his trusty partner, Lucario, praying in front of his late friend's monument.

Landing a couple of meters away, Arceus noticed Lucario's face was contorted as if he had seen a ghost. After bowing Lucario started with awe at the monument as if some other being was there. When seeing no one was there Arceus used his aura to try to find this mysterious source. Emitting from the monument Arecus felt such a powerful yet calm source of blue energy. This energy also felt vaguely familiar. But a lot of things felt familiar to him due to the God pokemon living for millions of years. Yet this one felt different. It was like he knew the energy but was forgotten through the years of the God's life. When seeing Lucario finally snap out of his trance the God Pokemon waited for Lucario to notice his presence with his powerful aura abilities. But the aura Pokemon never did. Arceus knew something was up. So to grab his attention Arceus boomed, "Afternoon Lucario. Is everything fine? You seem a little out of sorts right now."