12 • To the rescue

Chapter 12
We'll try different POV'S for the next few chapters, maybe 1 or 2 more because we have different back story's on each character and they are all chained to each other. Hope you enjoy this chapter.
VOTE?

~Yoongi POV~

I was enjoying my peaceful sleeping when a loud noise erupted my mind.

"I NEED HELP ASAP!"

Jungkook's voice yelled in my head.

I only groaned in response , the sleepiness making me unaware of who said that until it spoke again.

" GUYS HURRY TO CABIN 5.21!"

The voice yelled again , it took a second for me to recognise the voice , but once I repeated what the voice said again, I immediately jumped out of the warmth of my blanket and my lovely bed.

Knowing Jungkook since high school , I already knew this was important. He's the kind of guy who's all tough on the outside but secretly broken in the inside, he never asked me or any of his friends for help in fear of them thinking he is weak.

So I quickly rushed to cabin 5.21. to help him. Since my house isn't within the barrier, I quickly made it to the cabin .

Once I saw the cabin from the woods , I started running even faster than I was before towards it, sensing something was wrong.

Once I ran out of the woods and into the clearing, I saw Namjoon was also emerging from the other side of the clearing with Jimin by his side.

When they saw me , I ran towards the door of the cabin which was wide open and with them right behind me. When I looked inside made Namjoon , Jimin and I growl loudly .

Jungkook was laying on the ground motionless with a very scared looking Taehyung who was being pinned down by two wolves .
And the thing that made us growl was the guy standing in front of us , Dae-won.

When he saw us, he looked surprised that we were here, because we all know that he was the weakest wolf out there, he couldn't even protect himself if a cat attacked him.

He always attack's other packs and take their land, but he only watches the fight, he sends all of his soldiers to fight for him, such a coward, I don't know what his pack members see in him.

I mind linked Jimin to help Jungkook and Namjoon to take care of the wolves that are on top of poor Tae, And knowing that he'd like someone who knows him calm him down.

And knowing how pure he was, he would be terrified. I can guess that Tae is Jungkook's mate considering why he is here in the first place.

And I told Namjoon to kill the guards and comfort Tae.
While I deal with the coward in front of me.

" Aww, your shaking." I said to him, chuckling at how he looked so confident before I came.

" You're pathetic, can't even fight properly and you're coming for Jungkook, the soon to be king of this whole supernatural world?"
I said amusingly.

I walked up to him and held his neck in my hands. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and started begging ."

" Please don't kill me." He kept on saying to me.

I laughed at him when he started crying , I slowly squeezed my hand around his neck, cutting of his airways, preventing air from going into his lungs.

He let out a chocked sob and started clawing at my hands, trying to break free but I was so much stronger than him.

" Don't forget who raised you Dae-won. Just because they're not here anymore doesn't mean you're in charge.

Just remember if you dare to hurt any of my friends again I will end you. I don't care if they will disapprove , just know that I won't hesitate to kill you like I should of last time."

I said to him with so much venom lacing my voice that he started shaking in fear.

I let go of my hands and dropped him on the floor .

" Go before I change my mind and finish you off right here." I spat at him with so much hate that he quickly scrambled out of the cabin and disappearing into the woods.

I looked around and saw Namjoon holding the now crying Tae in him arms and Jimin trying to make Jungkook move.
I walked towards Namjoon and the Tae but was stopped by Namjoon's voice.

" Don't come near us, it took a hell lot of convincing just for Jungkook to let me help Tae."

He said in a calm voice. So he is Jungkook's mate , knowing how easily jealous mates can be , I didn't push any further about the situation.

"I guess someone found their mate huh?" I asked teasingly to Jungkook.

He tried to growl but it only came out as a groan.

" Calm down Jungkook, what's got up your ass today." Jimin said back to him making Namjoon and I both laugh, but then we heard the cutest thing we've ever heard.

Tae giggled softly at what Jimin said to Jungkook and I almost cooed out loud at how cute he was.

He is probably the best person to be Jungkook's mate, innocent and cute.
He could warm Jungkook's cold heart and make him less hard on other people and especially himself , he could help Jungkook become the shy and kind kid he once used to be.

Then I snapped out of my thoughts when Jungkook mind linked us.

" Are you guys just going to stand there, help me already." He said and I laughed at how he sounded , if he wasn't frozen I knew he'd be growling at me, so I quickly walked towards them.

But when I crouched down to see what's holding him down, I didn't see anything.
I looked at Jimin thinking maybe he knew what was happening but he only shrugged, looking genuinely confused of what's happening.

" I think your under some kind of spell, that's why you can't move ."Jimin said.

" And to undo a spell , only another witch or wizard can do that." He added making Jungkook groan from frustration.

" Do you know any wizards that can help you ?" I asked him.

" I'll mind link him to come here." He mind linked me in a bored tone, clearing not wanting his friend to see him like this , laying on the ground helpless .

Jimin and I only nodded in response and waited until his friend came.....

____________________________________
What's Yoongi's and Dae-won's relationship? And who is THEY?
Thank you for reading and like last time, don't forget to stay sweet and awesome and have a wonderful day.
VOTE?

________________

Last edited:
16 November, 2019

Please vote, comment and add this story into your reading list.💜