Stuck - Sam's POV

Uni has been stressing me out there's just too much shit to do and not enough time to do any of it. I haven't had free time which means no coffee shop breaks therefore I haven't seen the girl that's stuck in my head. "It's been way too long. I hope I get to see her today." We had made arrangements to go to our favorite hang out spot after classes are over for the day. I'm so freaking excited to have some down time that along with the prospect of seeing the beautiful brunette turned me into an enthusiastic energy monster. At least that's what Lewis keeps calling me.
The bell rang making me leave the classroom in a hurry. "I'm pretty sure that's a new record for me." I'm now waiting for my best friends in the parking lot unable to stay still for more than two seconds in a row. I looked at the dark clouds above. It seemed like it might rain any second now. "Will she still be around?" I wondered fidgeting in place.
Lewis is the first to arrive laughing at my state. "Wow I don't think I've ever seen you this eager." He got close to me ready to hug me but I slapped his arm instead making him chuckle. "So mean, what would your instructor say if she saw you hitting a poor innocent person like me?" I blushed hard. "She's not mine, you idiot!" I pushed him with as much strength as I could muster. "God you're such a jerk." His laugher boomed across the parking lot causing the other students to stare at us before continuing with whatever they had been doing. Tamara approached us with an amused smile. "What's going on here?" She looked between us. "Do you think if we put her in a small room that she'll jump off the walls?" My best friend asked looking at me out of the corner of his eye. T stared at me for a couple of seconds a mischievous glint make it's way to her eyes. "Oh yeah definitely." I growled in frustration. "Where the hell is Robert?" I thought starting to feel annoyed at my friends. I tuned them out as my mind lost itself in images of the  goddess that was my crush. It was like she refused to leave my mind even starting to show up in my dreams, I could feel myself growing warmer remembering some of the dreams like I had lived through them. All the sensations, her scent, the touch of her skin... Yet I knew I am sure that if the real thing was to happen it would blow my mind. I bit my lip dismissing this line of thought and that's when I finally spotted Rob calmly strolling toward us without a care in the world. He gave his boyfriend a peck on the lips before hugging Tamara, leaving me for last. "What took you so long?" I grumbled against his chest. "I was getting the latest gossip. Apparently blondie here finally kicked that asshole out of her life for good." Tamara and Lewis stared at me looking for confirmation which I gave through a quick nod accompanied by a smile. "Finally I hate that douchebag." My cousins whooped happily. "I'm so happy for you." Lewis squealed pulling me in for and hugging me tightly before picking me up to spin me around. I giggled at his silliness. When he put me on the ground I started moving toward my car. "Let's go." I demanded not even bothering to glance at them. "Ooooh so bossy." I could the smirk in T's voice. "Hey! Hey! Do you think if she was inside a small room, with no walls or door or way to get out, that she would bounce off the walls?" Rob asked enthusiastically. "I already made that joke love." Lewis grinned making his boyfriend look deflated. "Damnit!" Robert yelled dramatically pouting all the while. "Maybe if you hadn't taken so damn long." I mumbled causing the trio to laugh.
For the duration of the drive I ignored every teasing remark directed at me, growing more excited and hopeful the closer we got. As we arrived I all but skipped out of the car, searching every inch of the park on the other side of the street wishing that she would be hanging out there but to my disappointement there was no sign of the girl. I sighed in defeat slowly walking behind my besties to the shop. After we got out of coffees we made our way to our usual table. My energy all but drained by the failure this day had turned into. The fact I couldn't lay my eyes on my crush was eating away at my mood turning it sour. "Ugh why do you have to ruin this for me? I want to see her!"
As the clock kept moving forward my hopes were all but dead that was until Tamara exclaimed. "Oh your girl is looking fine as hell!" My demeanor immediately perked up putting me on alert mode as my eyes scanned the park finally landing on the hot instructor. I could feel a smile tug on my lips. "Oh there it is." I heard Robert say. "I know right! She's like a love sick puppy!" Lewis teased but I couldn't care less at that moment. I watched as she approached a group of people exchanging a few words with them. A gorgeous dark haired latina hugged the brunette sending a pang of jealousy through me. I slumped back in my chair but my gaze remained on the instructor. She started pulling on her hoodie to take it off and my eyes widened as well as darkened when her impossibly defined body was on display. "Oh my God." My brain freaked out and I blushed furiously. My friends must have noticed because they started howling and laughing. "Could you guys be any more embarrassing?" I asked exasperated,  running a hand through my curls. I noticed the goddess sprinting away followed by the rest of the group. "Damn she's fucking fast." I was in awe as she quickly disappeared from view. "She never ceases to amaze me."
We made small talk and I kept discreetly peeking outside every so often. "Girl you're totally whipped." Lewis completed his boyfriend remark with a whip sound. "Like you're one to talk, Mr I don't dance,  but as soon as Mr Fancy Pants asked you out you couldn't get dancing lessons fast enough. You even joined the ballroom dance classes." I retorted giving him a glare. Rob blushed something that rarely ever happened. "Aww that's so sweet." My best friend cooed. Tamara repeated Lewis previous action, laughing loudly.
"It's starting to get late." I looked at the clock on the wall. "Maybe we should just leave." I resigned myself to that idea but as soon as I was going to mention it, it started raining like crazy. I watched the heavy rain hit the pavement, starting to form puddles. Every rain drop hitting their surface and creating ripples that travelled along the water until they were met with the small ondulations created by the others. Something so simple made me feel a peace that had been far from achievable in this last month or so. I took a deep relaxed breath and when my eyes raised from the puddle they unexpectedly landed on the beautiful brunette. She was completely drenched, her wet skin seemed to glow, she looked like a goddess among unworthy humans. I licked my lips taking in her features hungrily. The others standing with her started to leave, one of them hugging her making me wish it was me in her arms instead. Everyone left except for the latina from earlier, she kissed the brunette's cheek very close to her lips. A wave of jealousy rushed through me making me glare daggers at the girl's back until I couldn't see her anymore. I returned my attention to my crush that was just standing there in the rain, her face turned upwards towards the dark clouds above. "What the hell is she doing?" I mumbled worriedly getting out of my seat and moving towards the door quickly right before grabbing an umbrella from the car. I opened it to shield myself from the onslaught of rain and moved across the street in hurried steps in the direction of the gorgeous instructor. When I was a few steps away I froze in place my worry giving away to leave me in awe at the sight in front of me. I took note of how the rain drops traveled down her body. I felt compelled to follow one of them as the slid down from her face to her neck and over her collarbone only to disappear under her sport's bra. I swallowed my mouth feeling very dry and even tho I stopped following that rain drop my eyes still travelled down her body only to move back. "This is way too much for me right now." I muttered barely above a whisper, feeling the warmth of a blush spread through me along with with electric jolts of desire. "Hey what are you doing?" I called out to her not getting a response. Finally willing myself to move the last steps separating us I lifted my umbrella so it would protect us both from getting any more soaked. "Oh God being closer to her certainly isn't making things easier for me." I could smell the vanilla mixed with heavy rain emanating from her. "Okay just breathe! Don't freak out! You've been around gorgeous people before even if none of them made me feel this way... Fuck just get your shit together!" I shook away any spicier thought my brain could produce but being unable to stop both my face from heating up and my eyes from wandering. "What are you doing? You're going to get sick!" I told her hoping she would actually answer this time. "I miss her raspy voice." I was in a bit of a dreamy state when she moved her head bringing me into focus. Apparently my words had reached her she opened her eyes a smile forming on her lips. "That smile is making me feel all mushy inside." "Hey stranger!" Her voice only made me more aware of our close quarters causing me to take a peak at her still very naked torso before quickly averting my eyes. "At least put a shirt on! You're going to catch a cold." My mind was outraged with my own words. "Genius tell her to put more clothes on like what you want isn't seeing her with less! It's basically a sin to cover up a body like that." The instructor pulled her hoodie back on as I turned to face her. She sheepishly apologised, her hand coming up to rub the back of her neck. "It's so not fair how she can be so damn cute yet so fucking hot at the same time." I cleared my throat so my voice didn't give away my turmoil of emotions. "No harm done." I shrugged while taking a step closer to her. "What were you doing anyway?" I studied her face seeking any hint that would reveal how she is feeling. Instead of giving me an answer I was surprised by the topic she chose to bring up. " I didn't know you came to this park." It was such an innocent remark however I turned red all the same completely aware of the countless times I had observed her. "Humm... Well I don't usually... I tend to be across the street. I go there with my friends. I was there now!" I stuttered feeling incredibly flustered. Her attention turned to the coffee shop, where I could see my friends waving at my crush. I covered my face with my free hand. "Well I was wrong to question their capabilities. This is so much more embarrassing!" I felt her touch on my arm turning my knees into jelly. I lifted my gaze to meet her incredibly deep one, it seemed capable to swallow me whole with it's complexity and the intelligence they showed like there was nothing in this world that she couldn't understand, I felt small looking into them like the vastness of the universe was contained within her eyes. She broke my introspection with her tantalizing voice. "I'll let you get back to your friends." She glimpsed at the them before continuing. "Answer me just one thing first." My body response to her words was too strong to be considered normal, it gave me pause but didn't stop a breathy whisper from spilling out of my lips. "Anything." The brunette inclined her head to the side resembling a puppy. "God that's cute." I allowed my subconscious to spew out when confronted with the cuteness overload caused by that head tilt. I bit my lip as I gave her an encouraging nod of my head. No sound escaped her plump lips for a few seconds so I took it as an opportunity to examine her my curiosity getting the best of me. "Do you go there often?" I nodded without hesitation even tho her question was far from what I expected. I stared at the place where her instructions were held, memories flashing through my head making me feel warm and I could tell my face was flushed. I pulled myself not wanting to get lost in memories when I had the real girl in front of me. I turned my gaze back and when our eyes met I spoke. "I have observed some of your classes." I licked my bottom lip, my mouth feeling dry. I could sense the shift in me like a switch being flicked. "I can never look away from them." She took a small step back but I moved forward not wanting to lose her warmth. Her next words hit me harder then expected. "You should get back to your friends." "I don't want to! I want to stay with you a bit longer!" I admitted to myself. "How did you get here?" The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. "I walked." She seemed to hesitate however I didn't I took her hand in mine. "Let me drive you back. It wouldn't be good if you got sick." She looked away, her eyes landing across the street as she asked. "What about your friends?" I shrugged not bothered in the least. "I think they can survive without me for a bit." I smiled feeling giddy from the prospect of spending more time with her. "Sure that would be great." I got an overwhelming feeling of happiness pulling her along with me in the direction of my car to the passenger side. I opened the door for her giving her an excuse that even tho was partially true didn't give away my true feelings, I simply enjoyed being close to her. As I got in the car and put my seatbelt on, only stopping to tap a quick text to my friends warning them about me leaving. Now that I had taken care of that I smiled contently at my crush. I turned the keys in the ignition making Julliette (that's my car) roar to life before I drove off leaving my best friends trio behind.