PROLOGUE

SAMAIRA POV

"GOOD MORNING" my sister exclaimed entering my room annoying the hell out of me AGAIN not knocking the door. She always does that just comes in and goes out of my room whenever she pleases and to say she is not even my blood sister . Yes you heard right she is my massi's daughter (massi- mom's cousin sister) 

"Hey rashi , how come you are here so early today ? " she is a heavy sleeper must you know "Is something bothering you dear?"

"NOPEEE Sam , I'm here to annoy the hell out of you seeing you are moving to university tomorrow" she says giving me sad teary eyed  look. Oops forgot to tell you guys that tomorrow i will be free from this hell hole called family . Me and my friend Hridya are moving out of this country of biased people to United States as we got accepted in the best university their for Masters Degree and the best thing is papa was okay with this .

Like at first i thought he will cage me or lock me in room to stop me from moving away but i was surprised that he just nodded a freaking YES . I was not at all expecting his approval but say what i guess luck is on my side.

"Will you miss me their Sam ?" she asked hope in her eyes "Oh dear , don't be silly of course i will miss your annoying self more than anything else" feeling emotional i told her .Even though she is annoying , she is the only sister i have been close to all these years. 

When ever i got in trouble she would always be their to protect me from my parents wrath.I hope after I am gone she wont break down as I was the only one she shared her problems and happiness with. But I am needed to be selfish now as I am fade up of being used by my own family.

Hugging Rashi tightly i promise her to call her at least twice a week and start packing my extra stuff in a green bag . "I will see you at evening Sam , Amma (mother) needs me to go shopping with her" with that she is of to annoy my aunt .

KNOCK

KNOCK

KNOCK

'Come in '

"Hey doll, done with preparations?" he asks and i shiver hearing his flirtatious tone .

"yea....asss sir" comes my timid reply. Just one more day and i will be far away from all this i remind myself

"Good girl , as you are being a sensible girl today I will make this quick for you " he says closing the door and locking  it securely ." I... I.. a...m going away to university tomorrow " reminding him i let him kiss me and assault my body with his filthy hands

"Oh my precious naive doll, you know nothing " he says and starts sucking hard and biting on my left boob while pinching my right one

You should think i am a 21 year whore for letting my own cousin brother sexually harass me , well i have no choice as he owns my nude pics and videos which he took of me when he drugged me on the day of my birthday . I was just 18 at that time and he 24 for gods sake .... from then i am under his control .

"wh....what do you mean , th...that i know nothing i ask him ?" he groans hearing my question and slaps me hard on my boobs until they are red and have marks of his hands on them

" How many times do i have to tell you to not ask any questions whore?" he says angry now 

"Whatever it is you will know by tomorrow afternoon" he tells , seeing how he has marked me with hickeys on my neck and cleavage also inner thighs ...a satisfying smirk forms on his face 

"Laters baby doll" with that he left me crying and whimpering myself to sleep

Thinking about my future ....

Hey FRIENDS,

HOPE YOU ARE GETTING INTERESTED IN THE STORY

IF SO HIT A STAR AND COMMENT YOUR VIEWS

-SEYU