The Truth

⭐Start

Kaoru  looked out the window at her son, What were you thinking going out and just getting some girl with a son? I thought I taught you better.

Natsume  swung Youichi around and Youichi burst out into laughing. Mikan came up behind him and hugged him as Youichi   jumped down and was playing with Yoru (the puppy)

^"If Natsume does not want to be the Prince of this family then he does not have to."

"The only reason he wanted to run away is because you filled his head with those ideas!" "Natsume loves Mikan deeply and he loves her son. They have been together for some time. You can't break them apart now if you will excuse me." ^

Kaoru shock her head, ~He loves her deeply huh? Lets just see why don't we."

Kaoru walked down to the 'family.'

Natsume looked up not wanting to yell in front of Youichi, but sure had a lot to say to his mother.

"If you want to prove that this girl loves you, she must pass a test."

"I won't let her take that test Mother."

"Well, than I guess she is not worth it."

"She is worth it, she has a child and me she isn't going to take that test."

"She will if she ever wants to see you again!"

"Mother, why can't you just open your eyes for once! The reason I ran away was not because Aunt it was because of you!" (Ha! Bet you thought I was going to make Mikan and Luna fight didn't you? I might then again....)

Kaoru stood back with hurt in her eyes, "Ever since I can remember you have been training me to take father's place when I can't! I never wanted to be stuck behind these walls training my whole childhood away!"

Natsume picked up Youichi in his arms and hugged him closely, "I'm leaving tomorrow weather you like it or not, I have a family to take care of, now take care of your own."

Kaoru watched Natsume walk away holding back the tears. Mikan watched him leave slowly with Yoichi in his arms and turned back to his mother who was almost in tears.

The words rung inside her head over and over, ^ "The reason I ran away was not because Aunt it was because of you!" ^

Mikan searched her mind for something to say but she couldn't say anything. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to Kaoru, "He didn't mean that, he was just upset."

Kaoru looked at Mikan and grabbed the handkerchief, "He hates me."

"He doesn't hate you, it's just he doesn't like all the rules."

"There has to be rules, he is a prince and he has to rule this kingdom."

"Yes, he does but why can't you let him worry about that when the time comes? That's all he wants, to be a real child that he never was."

"He was a child."

"A child at the age of thirty. Ms. Hime let him be a child that's all he wanted, just to live life normally."

"Normally?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH you little brat!" screamed Luna chasing after Youichi.

Youichi stuck his tongue out and kept running.

Natsume chuckled as he watch Luna chase Youichi. Youichi smiled and ran to Natsume and jumped into his arms, "You told him to do that!"

Natsume only laughed, "Looks like a little kid beat you."