Force To Going Back

❄Start❄

I guess you want me to explain right?" said Queen Hime.

They all sat down and Youichi sat down on Mikan's lap.

"It all began one day when..."

📹Flash Back📹

"Hello my dear little neko how are you?" asked Queen Hime.

"Hi aunty I was just wondering if I could jump over that wall." Said Natsume.

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Because I am not meant to be a prince I want to be a normal person and have a life of my own." The five year old said.

"Don't you like being a Prince?"

"Do you like being a Queen?" he asked changing the question around.

"You are a smart little boy do you know that?"

"Yes, I know you don't like being a queen just as much as I don't like being a prince except you can leave here and I can't. Do you think I will ever be able to leave these walls?"

I held his hand tightly. Yes I think you will my little Natsume."

📹End of Flashback📹

"After that day he would sneak out every day to see the world when I moved away from the castle he was very upset but glad that I could have a life. I told him he would find away as well. When he came in to the school that day I was surprised he never told me how he got out of the castle just that he loved it here. I realized he had run away when I held him and Ruka talking about it. It seems young Ruka had run away after he found out what Natsume did. But he ran to Amerika. Natsume never told you because he wanted to be normal and have a normal life the same with Ruka. I hope you are not mad at them."

"I am not mad at Natsume he tried to tell me once. Is there any way we can get them back?" asked Mikan still shocked.

"I could take you to the castle to take to my sister but she is very hard headed. She might not agree."

"But we have to try something. Ruka is my fiancée and love and I will never let him go!" said Hotaru standing up.

"Natsume is my love as well and he is the father of my child!" said Mikan winking at y who smiled.

"We have to save them aunt Hime." Said Youichi.

"Yes Ruka and Natsume have lives here but what if my sister lets you marry them but she makes them stay in their kingdoms? Would you stay with them? Natsume and Ruka are the only sons in their families with out them there is no one to run the kingdom." Said Queen Hime. (Man it feels weird writing Queen all the time! ^_^)

"Yes am willing to stay with him." Said Mikan.

Hotaru nodded in agreement.

"I would stay too." Said Youichi.

"Well then what are we waiting for lets leave for the kingdom!" said Queen Hime.

Back to Ruka and Natsume

"Hey would you let me go are ready I can walk by my self you know!" yelled Natsume trying to get out of the guards hold.

"Sorry Prince but we can not let you go you might run."

"I think you are breaking my arm off if you were to hold any tighter!" said Natsume.

Ruka just walked in silence.

The guards pushed Ruka and Natsume into the plane and said, "We will be in Japan in a few hours."

"Oh great I can't wait." Said Natsume sarcastically.