✨obsession 💦 (pt1)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He turned around to face me and slapped me hard. I fell on the ground, crying loudly.

"slut"

His words were harsh, it broke my heart but I was used to it. Unwillingly, I got up and silently turned around to walk to my room but I was stopped when he gripped on my hairs and pulled me back.

"never meet him again."

I nodded, he pushed me and went to kitchen. I walked inside my room and locked the door, sat on the floor and cried.
He was cold.
He was rude.
He hated me.
I loved him.
I was obsessed.

Morning, My head felt dizzy, my eyes were blurry and probably swollen from all the crying. I freshen up and unlocked the door. Got out and silently walked to his room, without making any noise I opened the door and walked in. There he was, sleeping peacefully... With another girl.
With shaky legs, I walked towards him and watched him sleeping. I wanted to touch his face but I couldn't. I looked at the girl, she had her arms wrapped around his waist.
I wanted to burn her alive.
He opened his eyes and I quickly took steps back, he sat up and looked at me with madness. I gulped In fear.

"what are you doing?!"

I shook my head rapidly and he got up walking towards me In fast pace, I turned around and ran towards my room, I didn't want any more bruises.
He ran after me and as I was about to lock the door he got in and locked it, he pushed me on the bed and slapped me. I was already crying.

"you were trying to kill me, weren't you?"

"n-no, I would never!"

He didn't even listen me, he just kept on slapping me and pulling my hairs.

"please!"

I cried out, he grabbed me by my chin and leaned closer to my face.

"I hate You"

I felt knives going thru my heart, it felt like if someone just made fun of me in front of the entire world, like if some one was stabbing me again and again. He unlocked the door and went back to his room. I cried in pain, in betrayel, in hate, in love.

I laid there on the bed, watching the time pass by. I was so weak.

"who the Fuck is she?"

I heard a feminine voice say, I turned around and saw a tall, blonde, pretty girl staring at me with disgust. She turned around and looked at him for answers.

"maid"

I didn't say anything.

"oh"

She said and smirked.

"go makes us breakfast, bitch"

I nodded and went to the kitchen, made them breakfast and went back to my room.

I could hear their laughs, chatting, kissing.
I put bandages on my bruises and stay in my room.

Bacon 💛🍳
Let's meet at the local park.

Lilly 🐱💛
Okay.

I got up and changed into my outfit. It was a green turtle neck and blue shorts. I tied my hairs in High pony tail.
I put some makeup on, after a while I heard the girl left.

Silently I walked out my room and peeked in his room.
He was in the bathroom, I sighed In relief and quickly left the house.

Me and baekhyun met at the park and I apologized to him for yesterday.

"nothing new"

I mean.. His right.

"well, the reason I called you here is because I want you to feel alive again, we are gonna do shopping, go to amusement park and eat lots of food"

"that sounds like... Alot of energy"

He laughed at my response and we enjoyed our day. We first went to the park and took lots of rides, we then went to eat and did lots of shopping. We bought matching outfits and then we ate at a fancy restaurant.

"thank you everything baekhyun, you are honestly the best, best friend any one could ever ask for"

He smiled

"anything for my little baby, I love you"

"I love you too"

We both giggled and chatted. He dropped me at the hell and I waved at him. He waved back and left.

I sighed

Oh lord...

I slowly opened the door and stepped inside, it was dark. I closed the door and tip toed my way to my room. I was about to enter my room when someone pulled me by my hair and I was thrown on the floor.

"where the Fuck were you?"

He shouted at me and kicked me in my stomach.

"I w-went to do some shopping"

I said and tried to get up.

"you lying bitch, I know that you were with that piece of shit. I told you not to go near him!"

I cried loudly and asked him to stop, begged him. He kept on punching me and kicking me. I was lying on the floor, weak.

"you don't deserve to be happy"

He said and dragged me inside my room, he then walked out and locked the door. I quickly tried to open the door but it was no use.

"please! Open the door!"

I kept on knocking but no one opened.
It's my fault.
I shouldn't have gone out with baekhyun.
He is right.
I don't deserve to be happy.

Part two coming real soon!
Kim-