Obstacle course

"Now that's how you start off a festival! Now let's see what the first event will be for our contestants!" Midnight says and rises her whip in the air. The screen starts to shuffle in between events and then stops. "It looks like our first event is an Obstacle course!" Midnight says. The audience erupts in excitement. "Now, will all the participants to move to the gate and wait for the signal to begin." Midnight says.

Izuku and all the participants make their way to the gate and wait for the signal to begin. After a minute or two, Midnight moves her whip down, and a crack is heard. In that instance, Todoroki freezes everyone in the tunnel except for his classmates. Izuku is currently on the roof of the tunnel, using his tiger claws to run on the roof. "Well, the ice princess is pissed off," Izuku says as he leaps off the roof and starts to run, soon some robots from the entrance exam pop out from nowhere.

Izuku smiles and starts to glow green and has green lighting surround him. "Flying tiger corkscrew!" Izuku yells as he launches himself into the air and begins to spin, he rips through the robot and comes out the other side just as the robot blows up. "Top that, Snow queen!" Izuku yells to Todoroki as he runs off laughing.

"FUCK YOU MIDORIYA!!" Todoroki yells at the top of his lungs. He barely dodges a cannonball that is fired from a cannon that was made by Momo, who currently has a smile on her face.

"Oops, my bad, I didn't see you standing there," Momo Says and runs off.

"DAMN THE BOTH OF YOU TO HELL!!" Todoroki yells at the top of his lungs and covers himself in ice and runs off.

Momo is currently laughing when she hears Todoroki yell at the heavens. Soon Mineta jumps towards Momo from out of nowhere. "Finally, I can feel Yaoyorozu's soft breasts, and Midoriya is nowhere to be found!" Mineta yells

Momo's face turns into one of horror as she sees Mineta getting closer to her. She closes her eyes and prepares for the worst. "LEARN YOUR PLACE PERVERT!!" Izuku yells at the top of his lungs and kicks Mineta in the face sending him flying into a group of students. "GO DO YOUR PEEPING IN HELL!" Izuku yells and laughs.

"Zuzu!!" Momo yells happily and hugs Izuku. "Thank you for saving me, and I'll have to pay you back later tonight." Momo says and kisses Izuku passionately and runs off happily. "Hey, get back here, Momo." Izuku yells and runs after Momo. He soon overtakes Momo but not before spanking her ass hard.

When Izuku reaches the mini canyon, Izuku looks around, trying to decide the best course of action to take for this part of the obstacle course. "Think Izuku think. Wait, I got it!" Izuku yells and crouch's down on all fours and says. "Ancient Tiger Spirit, I summon you!" Soon green spirit energy covers him, and he grows claws he then activates OFA, Izuku takes off running, and he leaps when he reaches the edge and lands on a rock, he continues to leap from rock to rock until he reaches the other end of the canyon.

"Well, that was fun." Izuku says as he gets up and starts to run towards the final obstacle the mine filed. "Well, this seems like fun." Izuku says and starts to think of a way to cross the filed. "Well, I can always just jump it, but were's the fun in that?" Izuku asks himself. "I got it!" Izuku says and jumps up into the air, he then comes crashing down in the middle of the mine filed with OFA and Spirit activated at 100% soon, a massive explosion shakes the obstacle course. "Wooooooooo!!!!" Izuku shouts at the top of his lungs as he zooms past evening and zooms into the stadium, he lands on a wall with his claws as anchor points.

"AND MIDORIYA TAKES FIRST PLACE!!!!!" Present Mic yells in excitement.  Soon the crowd cheers. Izuku jumps off the wall and takes a bow.

"Nowhere come the rest of the participants," Aizawa says as he rubs his ears from the pain that mic caused. Soon all the students cross the finish line; Izuku sees Momo cross the finish line, and he gets a huge smile on his face, but it quickly turns to one of anger and disgust.

"Why am I so tired, and why does it fell like I'm caring and extra 40 pounds?" Momo asks, panting heavily.

"Man, this is amazing; this is the best ride of my life. I'm in heaven." A voice says from behind Momo says

Momo grows wide-eyed and turns her head to her shoulder, and what she sees terrified her. Mineta on her back with his hairballs on her for grip. "AHHHHH!!!" Momo screams at the top of her lungs. "Get off me!!" She yells.

"No way, Yaoyorozu, I'm in heaven." Mineta says with a smile on his face.

"No, but in about a minute, you're going to be in hell!!" Izuku snarls as both OFA and spirit are at 100% his teeth become sharper, his fingernails grow more claw-like, and his eyes start to glow green. "Today is the day you die pervert!" Izuku says and roars at the end as he gets down on all fours and starts to run. 

Mineta pales and quickly gets off Momo and starts to run for his life. "Someone help me!" Mineta yells as Izuku coaches him around the stadium.

"Get back here and face me, coward!" Izuku says as he runs after him. Izuku eventually catches him and picks him up. Mineta shivers uncontrollably as he gets picked up and pisses himself. "Did you just piss yourself?" Izuku asks as he sniffs Mineta and gets a nod in response. "Last and final warning, pervert. Go do your peeping in hell!!!" Izuku says and tosses Mineta out of the arena. Mineta lands in the third year arena announcers box window.

'Oh my, he really got on Midoryia's bad side today.' Nezu thinks to himself, as Mineta falls to the ground.

(Back in the first year stadium.)

"Well, that happened. Now lady's and gentlemen, our next event with our top 42 students will be......." Midnight says and stops as the screen flashes and then stops ".....A cavalry battle, the students will be given points based on the placing, the 42nd student is worth 5 points, every place has an incredible of 5 points, except for our 1 place student who has 10,000,000 points!" Midnight says.

Soon all eyes are on Izuku. Izuku feels the glares form all the students except Momo on him. Izuku calmly jumps on the stage and faces the students he activates spirit and OFA to 100% and gets down on all fours and looks at Momo who covers her ears. Her parents, Jack and Eri, do the same in the stands. Izuku then lets out his 5 most powerful roar, and most of the student body soils themselves. "Bring it on." Izuku says and smiles sadistically.