The Date

It's been a few days since Izuku and Momo became a couple, they are both very happy with each other and even more happy that they have a daughter. Today is Saturday and Izuku wants to take advantage of the weekend to see if he and Momo can go on their first date. Izuku walks to Momo's room and knocks on the door.  "I'll get it Mama." He hears Eri says and the door opens. Eri's eyes light up when she sees Izuku standing there. "Hi papa." She says and hugs his leg. "Hey there sweetie." Izuku says and picks her up and walks into the room.

"Hey Zuzu, how are you?" Momo asks. "I'm good, how about you?" Izuku asks. "I'm good too." She says. Izuku sits on her bed and puts Eri in his lap. "Momo I was thinking that maybe you and me can go out on over first date tonight." Izuku says and looks at Momo. "Really, our first date Zuzu?" She asks happily. "Yeah, I mean we have to go on a date sooner or later." Izuku says. "So where would we go?" Momo asks. "Well we could go to dinner,or  the movies." Izuku says. "I think dinner would be a nice for a first date." Momo says.

"Mama, papa will I come with you?" Eri asks curiously. "No, sorry pumpkin, only me and papa will go." Momo says. "Oh, ok." Eri says a little sad. "But you can hang out with grandma, grandpa, Kohaku, and uncle Jack." Izuku says. Eri smiles and runs out of the room to her grandparents. Momo moves closer to Izuku and places her head on his shoulder, "Zuzu when are we going to introduce her to Jiro and Bakugo?" Momo asks. "I guess I could send an email to the principal and ask him if we could bring her to school on Monday." Izuku says with a smile.

"That would be wonderful Zuzu, she can meet the entire class." Momo says happily. "Yeah, but I'm worried but Eri meeting Todoroki, and that perverted grape." Izuku says. Momo then gets a worried look on her face, "I know Zuzu, but if they try to hurt or corrupt our wonderful daughter, I want you to hurt them." Momo says. "I would do it to anyone who would hurt you or her." Izuku says and kisses Momo on the lips. Momo kisses him back and smiles. "I love you so much Zuzu." Momo says. "I love you more Momo." Izuku says and holds Momo closer to him. "So where are you going to take me for dinner?" Momo asks.

"Well I was thinking American barbecue or Indian." Izuku says. "Both Sound  yummy,so are we taking the Corvette?" Momo asks. "No, I was thinking about using the motorcycle." Izuku says. "Really, I have never been on it, this will be the best date ever." Momo sequels happily. Izuku laughs a little, "Your so cute when your excited." Izuku says and pats her head. Momo just smiles, "And your always so handsome." Momo says and smiles at Izuku's affection towards her.

(Time skip; latter than night.)

"You two go have fun on your date and try to be back by 11:00 p.m." Noritoshi says. "Or you can get a hotel and come back tomorrow morning." Ayako says with a smirk on her face. Momo and Izuku only blush madly and you could see a pink smoke coming out of their heads. "What does grandma mean by that?" Eri asks. "Nothing, my precious granddaughter, grandma is just being silly." Noritoshi says.

Ayako only laughs at Momo's and Izuku's reaction. "M-mother y-your n-not f-funny." Momo says. "Well I think I am, besides your reactions are so cute." Ayako says and smiles. "W-well I-I t-think w-we s-should b-be g-going." Izuku says and gets in the motorcycle and turns it on. Momo gets on and wraps her arms around his waist, 'Wow his abs are amazing.' Momo thinks to herself. Izuku drives off to the restaurant.

(At the restaurant)

"Table for two please." Izuku says to the host. The host simply nods, "Of course sir, right this way please." He says and walks Izuku and Momo to their table. "The food in this place smells delicious." Momo says as she holds his hand as they walk to the table. "I read some reviews of this place, they say the food tastes better, than it smells." Izuku says. "It better be or your sleeping outside, on the driveway ." Momo says sweetly. Izuku tenses up, "Yes ma'am." Izuku says. Momo laughs a little. They reach there table and take their seats.