Telling the parents, and a song for Momo.

Izuku, Momo, and Kohaku are currently on their way back to Yaoyorozu manor. Momo looks over at Izuku and smiles, she's rests her head on his shoulder. "I love you so much Zuzu." She says. "I love you too Momo." Izuku says and kisses her head. As Izuku is driving a little girl with white hair and a horn on the right side of her head runs out into the street, Izuku hits the brakes of the car and puts the car in park and gets out.

He walks over to the girl and gets down to her eye level. "Hey there little one, are you ok, you have a lot of bandages on you." Izuku says. The girl runs into Izuku's arms and berries her face in his chest. "Don't let him take please mister." She says and starts to cry. "Don't let who take you?" Izuku asks and soon looks up and sees a man with a plague doctor mask come out of the ally. "I'm sorry sir, my daughter got away from me." He says.

Izuku gets a sick feeling in his stomach and stands up, holding Eri in his arms. "If shes your daughter why is so scared of you and covered in bandages?" Izuku asks. "Well you see we where playing tag and she fell." The man says. Izuku walks over to the car and opens the door and hands Eri to Momo. "Take her and drive to the manor don't look back." Izuku says. "Zuzu what's going on?" Momo asks really worried.

"That's Kai Chisaki, leader of the Eight Precepts of Death." Izuku says, Momo eyes go wide and she nods. Izuku closes the door and walks over to Kai. "Drop the act Overhaul." Izuku says as the car speeds of. Overhaul scuffs "You know me, and yet you still want to take me on, once I'm done with you I'll find Eri and maybe have some fun with that vixen of yours." He says and smiles.

Izuku is growing at what he just said and powers up Spirit and OFA at 25% "Hey Overhaul!" Izuku yells and looks at him with eyes that can kill. "What?!" Overhaul yells, Izuku quickly runs over to him and deliver a roundhouse kick to his head. "KNOW YOUR PLACE!" Izuku yell as he sees Overhaul fly away leaving a twinkle effect. "Time to get home." Izuku says and starts walking to the manor.

(Yaoyorozu manor)

Izuku walks through the door and makes his way to the living room, he sees Momo, Ayako, Noritoshi, Eri-petting Kohaku-, And Jack. "Oh good your all here." Izuku says and walks in and bows quickly to Ayako and Noritoshi. "Izuku is it true that you saved this girl from overhaul?" Noritoshi asks.

"Yes Master." Izuku says and sits on the couch in between Momo and Eri. "Wow, who would have thought that the leader of one of most notorious yakuza gangs would be defeated by a teen." Jack says. "If memory serves that teen saved you as a child." Noritoshi says laughing, Jack grumbles at the memory.

"Well anyways we have something to tell you." Momo says and look at her parents and jack and then at Izuku and smiles. Izuku smiles back and reaches his hand over to Momo and Momo grabs it. "We are a couple." Izuku says. There is silence in the room and Izuku is nervous. "I know that you must think I have betrayed you but....." Izuku is cut of when the three adults yell "FINALLY" in unison.

"Wait your not angry at Zuzu?" Momo asks. "No, we aren't, we have know that both of you have hade feelings for each other for a while." Ayako says. "On the day we first meet Izuku I told Ayako that if Momo wanted to be with her prince in shining armor I wouldn't stand in the way of her happiness." Jack says.  Momo has tears in her eyes and runs over to her parents and hugs them. "Thank you, for approving of over relationship." Momo says.

"Your welcome Momo." Noritoshi says and smiles. "Now what are you going to do with the girl?" Ayako asks. Izuku looks at Momo and her parents and smiles. "I would like to adopt her, with your permission." Izuku says and pats Eri's head. Eri looks at him and smiles, "Are you going to be papa?" She asks and Izuku nods. She then points to Momo. "Mama?" She asks and Momo's heart melts, "Yes Eri." She says and smiles.

Ayako squeals in eximente, "Yes I have a grandbaby, I'm going to spoil her ." Ayako says as she walks over to Eri and pick her up and hugs her. "I can't wait for more." She says and smiles. At her words Momo and Izuku turn into a blushing mess with steam coming out of their ears. Noritoshi clears his throat and gets thier attention. "I am happy to have a grand child, I don't want any more so early, so if you two ever engage in such activities please use protection." Noritoshi says. "Y-y-y-Yes father." Momo says.

"I do have a question, whit if someone comes and tries to arrange a marriage between me and their son?" Momo asks. Izuku tenses up remembering what Todoroki said. "We will politely decline the offer, and tell them you are currently seeing someone." Noritoshi says. "Why do Ask?" Ayako asks. "Do you remember what Izuku told you about the boy at my party ?" Momo ask. "Yes." Noritoshi says

"Well he's in our class, and today we had heroics class, he was on the villain's team and Izuku was on the hero team, long story short he told Izuku that when he beat him that I would fall for him and he would arrange a marriage between me and him." Momo says the last part in disgust. "Well don't worry, we won't allow it." Ayako says. Momo smiles and hugs her and Eri. "Mama, I'm hungry." Eri say. "Ok little one let's get you some food and tomorrow you and grandma will go shopping with grandpa." Ayako says and smiles as she looks at Noritoshi with the I'm going to break your wallet look.

"I would like all of you to meet me in the music room in 30 minutes please." Izuku says and gets up for the couch. "Ok Zuzu, but why?" Momo asks. "You will see when you get there." Izuku says and smiles. He kisses Momo on the lips and bows to Noritoshi and Ayako, he then walks out of the living room and walks to the music room.

(Time skip 30 minutes)

Noritoshi, Ayako, Jack, Kohaku, and Eri, now dressed in light blue dress with a flower pattern that Momo made for her walk in to the room. They see Izuku sitting in a chair with a Spanish guitar in is hand and three chairs in front of him. "Zuzu what's this all about?" Momo asks. "Well I have a song I wrote for you, if we ever got together and I want to sing it." Izuku says and smiles. They take their seats. Izuku strums the guitar and soon starts singing.

"What fault do I have, my love?,
  Of falling in love with you,
  Of passing so many nights,
almost without sleep."

"Perhaps you think that I'm crazy,
  I confirm that I am indeed,
  It's the brightness in your eyes baby,
  That makes me suffer."

"And for my calls at dawn,
  Blame the heart,
  For a thousand desperate words,
  Don't think that it's me."

"Don't blame me,
I'm only a puppet without control of it's senses,
Don't blame me baby,
I'm only a traveler with a destination of happiness,
Next to you___ next to you baby."

"I expressed my sadness,
A couple glasses of Ron,
And it relieves me just a little baby,
But not like your love."

"And for my calls at dawn,
Blame the heart,
For a thousand desperate words,
Don't think that it's me."

"Don't blame me,
I'm only a puppet without control of it's senses,
Don't blame me baby,
I'm only a traveler with a destination to be happy,
Next to you__ next to you baby."

"Woah."

"Don't blame me,
I'm only a puppet without control of it's senses,
Don't blame me baby,
I'm only a traveler with a destination to be happy,
Don't blame me oh baby,
I'm only a puppet without control of it's senses,
Don't blame me my baby, oh baby,
I'm just a traveler with a destination to be happy,
Don't blame me my baby,
Next to you__ next to you baby yeah."

"Don't blame me my girl oh,
Yeah."

Izuku stops playing and looks at Momo who is crying tears of joy. He gets up and walks over to her and kisses her head. "I love you Momo Yaoyorozu." Izuku says. Momo kisses him back, "I love you too Izuku Midoriya." She says and smiles.