Party part 1

Momo Yaoyorozu is currently in her room looking at the dress that she is going to wear to the party her parents are throwing for her, for being admitted to U.A. through recommendation.

"I can't believe I let Jiro talk me into wearing this, why did I tell her that I wanted to impress Zuzu.....wait Zuzu where did that come from?, who I'm kidding it's a cute name for him."She says to herself not noticing that Kohaku had entered her room. "So you like Master, Lady Yaoyorozu?" Kohaku asks with a smirk on her face. "Ahhh, Kohaku you heard all that?" She says blushing all the shades of red, some that have never been seen before.

"Oh yeah." Kohaku says with a nod and a smirk. Momo sits on her bed and looks down at the floor, "Please don't tell him." She says. "I won't trust me this isn't the first time I have been through this." Kohaku says. "Thanks, Kohaku." Momo says while picking her up and hug her a little. "So how long have you loved him?" Kohaku asks.

"Well as you know he saved me and parents when he was 8 years old, and I always thought that he was kind of cute, then as time passed I started to get feelings that I couldn't explain, so I asked a friend of mine and she told me that I'm in love with him, so I guess you can say I have always loved him." Momo says and looks down at Kohaku and smiles.

"So are you going to confess to him soon?" Kohaku asks getting free of Momo's grasp and laying down on her bed. "W....What c.....confess I don't think I can do that, I'm not even sure he feels the same way." Momo says. 'So dense' Kohaku thinks to herself, "You can't just not do something because you're not sure how the other person my or my not feel, you have to at least try." Kohaku says.

"I guess you're right." Momo says and gets up and looks at the clock. "Ahhh, that's the time, the party is in two hours, I have to shower, do my hair, makeup and get dressed." She says and starts to walk to her bathroom but stops. "If I'm just finding out how late it is, Izuku mustn't ready either, I'll go check on him." Momo says and runs out of her room. Kohaku only smirks 'Things are about to get interesting.' She thinks to herself.

Momo makes her way to the gym in her manor and sees that the door is slightly open and hears him counting. "...169,170,171......". 'Of courses he's working out, well he won't stop unless someone tells him he has to get ready.' Momo thinks to herself and opens the door the rest of the way.

"Hey, Izuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.............." Is all she can say as she just stares at Izuku doing pull-ups shirtless.

" Is all she can say as she just stares at Izuku doing pull-ups shirtless

(Ignore the cuts on his hand.)

She couldn't help but get a slight nosebleed at the sight. Izuku looks over to her and drops down and gets his hoodie and walks over to her. "My I help you Momo?" Izuku says and stands in front of her with a smile.

"Uhhhh, well you see it's two hours until the party, so I wanted to make sure you were ready." Momo says trying not to stare. "Really?" Izuku says and looks at his phone. "Shoot, your right thanks for telling me, I'm going to shower." He says and runs out of the gym and goes to his room. Momo runs to her room and looks at Kohaku smirking, "Y...you knew didn't you?!" Momo asks Kohaku.

Kohaku just whistles, "I don't know what you're talking about." Kohaku says and curls up into a ball and starts to go to sleep. Momo walks into her bathroom and strips down and walks into her shower and lets the hot water hit her body, 'His body is just so godly, I want him to hold me, I just want him.' she thinks to herself. She gets out drys herself off, brushes her hair, does her makeup and gets dressed in her dress.

 She gets out drys herself off, brushes her hair, does her makeup and gets dressed in her dress

"I hope Izuku likes it." Momo says and giggles, as she twirls around in the 3-way mirror. "I really want to show it to him right now, but I think it will better to surprise him, I hope he wears the tux I got him." Soon her phone starts to ring, she walks over to it and picks it up.

"Hey, Momo, what's up? you ready to blow Izuku's socks off?" Jiro asks Laughing. Momo gets a massive blush remembering what happened a short while ago when Izuku made her get a nosebleed. "Y....yeah I think so, I mean he blow my socks off earlier, shot did I just say that?" Momo asks and facepalms. Jiro smirks "Yeah you did, so what happened?"

"Well when I went to go check on Izuku to make sure he knew to get ready, I walked in on him working out shirtless and his body was just godly, his pecks, his shoulders, his abs looked like you could sharpen titanium on them, and the way the sweat ran down his body it looked like his body was carved out with a water jet, I just wanted to fell those muscles for myself." Momo says rubbing her legs together.

"Someone sounds exited, well I just wanted to let you know that I'm on my way to your place, I'm going to change there, and maybe try some of my matchmaking magic to see if you two finally get together ." Jiro says. "Oh ok, I can't wait to introduce you to someone." Momo says.

"Wait what do you mean by that?" Jiro says sounding a little nervous. "You'll see, bye." Momo says and hangs up. "Mo.....Grate she hung up, I hope she isn't planning payback." Jiro says.

(Time skip 45 minutes until the party.)

"Jiro meet Kohaku." Momo says holding Kohaku in her arms showing her to Jiro. Jiro looks at Kohaku for a while, "Uhh Jiro you ok?" Momo asks as Jiro just stares at Kohaku. "SO CUTE!!!" Jiro says and snatches Kohaku out of Momo's arms and hugs her tight making her turn blue and tapping on Jiro's arm.

'This is starting to feel way to slimier to the last time.' Kohaku thinks to herself as she is being chocked. "Jiro I think you should let go Kohaku looks like she is going to pass out." Momo says.

"Sorry." Jiro says and lets Kohaku go. "So where did she come from?" Jiro asks. "From Izuku it's due to his power growing stronger." Momo says. "We have 45 minutes until the party starts, lets girltalk." Jiro says and Jumps on Momo's bed with Kohaku in her arms.