Chapter 15 : First Judgement 1

Start from the beginning

Midnight Wolf is a B-class beast and Silver Lion is a A-class beast which are quite rare for a person to tame these two monsters. That being said, those two monsters have the appearance almost the same as these two holy beings except, Midnight Wolf's fur is greyish black and won't glitter like Hakurei's majestic fur and Silver Lion doesn't have wings and the fur is coated with thin silver layers. And of course since those two monsters are in fact only beasts, they couldn't possibly talk like human.

Aahh... both of them passed out after hearing that.

Stink...!!!!

Somebody is pissing himself!!!

*********************

Both of them are prostrating themselves on front of me. The stinky smell still lingers in the air and extremely bothering the three of us.

"Seriously! Is there any need to piss in your pants?! Next time please release it before you wanna do any activity!" I cast Cleanse on them.

"I-I am so sorry for that to happen. We don't know that you are.... you are the Dragon Child." - Stinkhand Thug almost cry again, trembling as he speaks.

"It just.... it just that, we thought that you are... you just a common... common girl... who just arrived at this town... it's what I saw from my... my appraisal..." - Monobrow Thug couldn't stop shaking.

"Haaa...? Do you mean that it's okay if I'm just a normal common girl? Since I am a common girl, it's okay to kidnap me? Is that what you mean?" Both of them sweat profusely when hearing that. There's no way they can say no for that.

"By the way, tell me... how did you enter the town?" In this world, since criminal will have a black card, it's harder for them to enter any city or town since the guard at the gate will check on the card before let anyone pass through. However, it's not uncommon if the criminal smuggle through any opening to enter the city. Also, there's also the possibility of anyone to help them across the gate since there's no rules or regulation that brandishing the people who help the criminal as crime. As long as they won't do the crime themselves then they are saved from black card.

"There's... there are people who help us.... the locals..." - Stinkhand Thug

I knew it.

"Is it on purpose?" - Hakurei glances at me.

"There's no doubt. They do that because they want to replenish their stock." - Jungle Emperor

"So, are you guys in an organisation or this is your side job or whatever?" - indirectly I just asked them, who is your boss.

Both of them shut their mouth after that. There's a reluctance to disclose their operation. It's not a surprise.

"Huhh..? What? Are you guys swore a secrecy to your boss or something? There's no way a disposable pawn like you guys are important to your beloved boss, don't you think? After all, he dared to let you go to the town which boast about the lowest crime rate. If that isn't a way to throw you away, I don't know what it means."

Any criminals would know what I mean. Lowest crime rate means that the place is the safest where the public order is greatly managed. There's no criminal will hit on the place where the guard would patrol every corners of the town to reduce the crime activity.