CHAPTER 18: Weight Of Life..... Wait! That Sounds Heavy AF!!!

"No no no no no..!!!!! Your water just broke, you idiot!!!!!" - the mystery girl in front of her shouts and looks panic.

Diana hunches her body when she couldn't contain her pain. She leaves a grunt while holding her huge belly. Her long platinum hair which she tied up like a bun suddenly becomes loose and falls down, wiping her pale sweaty face. Alicia quickly supports her body with all her might.

"Your Majesty!" - Alicia quickly put up a barrier separating them from their 'enemies'. Her usual expressionless face crumbles seeing her queen in pain. Diana tries to invoke the healing magic however it fails.

There's no way healing magic works on pregnancy delivery since it's not an injury.

She then tries to use her light magic to subdue the intense pain but surprisingly it fails. All of it because of the existence of Hakurei who nullify her light magic only with his presence.

Diana invokes her holy magic however, she couldn't control the mana completely due to the intense pain and the mana get dispersed to the nature. She collapses on the ground while growling in pain.

Alicia doesn't have the luxury to buy the time to think. She knows that it's a stupidity to face three major threats by herself while protecting her master therefore, she quickly binds Diana's heavy body to herself with her mana thread.

 She knows that it's a stupidity to face three major threats by herself while protecting her master therefore, she quickly binds Diana's heavy body to herself with her mana thread

"Whaa...??!" that mystery girl looks surprise with her action. Alicia uses that opportunity to reinforces her mana to her legs  before leaps on top of a tree.

She needs to bring her queen to safety which is to her husband, the king.

"Alicia..." - Diana grunts slowly. Her cold sweat shower her entire body. She can feel the her whole body especially her belly is twisted from the immerse pain.

"Sorry..." - Truly, Diana regrets her decision. If only she listened to her husband. If only she didn't think too much. She didn't think about her pregnancy too much since the due date is in two weeks. She doesn't expect the mana wave from Warp Portal can make her pregnancy progressed rapidly.

"We need to get to the safety first, Your Majesty." - Alicia hold Diana tightly however, a sudden wave of pain comes to attack her again and again made her flinches.

"Ughhh...!!!!" - Diana breaks her hold from Alicia made Alicia slips her binds when she leaps from the top of the trees. They are on air when the body of Diana falls from a high position.

"Diana..!!!!" - Alicia tries to catch her when she falls but fails.

"Emperor!" - a voice of a girl appears when Diana only several feet from the ground. A giant white cushion appears from below and finally stops her fall.

"What the hell are you doing??!!! That's dangerous..!!!" A girl appears together with a white lion, saving Diana from danger. However the impact of the fall still accelerate her pain even though that white beast successfully saves her life.