CHAPTER 2: New World

One year.... Two years...

Four years have past since I reincarnated here as a Dragon Lord's daughter.

I live (of course it's me and our dragon family) in the Dragon Valley. It's a valley in Dragon Realm which is at the sky. This realm is high enough that only noble and royalty dragon are able to come here. My parents is the royalty here. My father, Nolzranth is the King and my mother Azanti, is the Queen. 

The palace where we live in is made from crystal and the workers are majorly comes from the beast which have a white ghostly human body called Roar

Roar actually the small beast with human shape made by dragon king in order to manage the palace. They do not eat, drink, sleep or even breath, but they do have the slight expression on their face. They can converse telepathically with others and also have several combatant skill. (But I reeeaaaallllyyyy wanna avoid them in midnight since they remind me of things that called 'Ghost'.)

In this realm, all types of dragons lives here

In this realm, all types of dragons lives here. And from what I learned from Guidance Skill, dragon is considered as the strongest race in this world.    

The language that I heard from the first time I come out from egg is Dragon Language. And in Dragon Language there are three types of language which is Normal Class Dragon Language which used by a normal dragon, High Class Dragon Language which used by noble dragon and Ancient Class Dragon Language used by royalty like my parents. 

What I heard that time is the combination of High Class and Ancient Class Language since there are too many dragons converse at the same time.    

There's an iron clad rules for all dragon.

We can not bring harm to human.

Since Father is a Lord of the Life, he made those rules so that war towards dragon race couldn't come in this world. In the first place, dragon race is a minor race compared to human race. It's a pain in ass if human decide to subjugate all dragons. We will be hated, is that okay?