Mr X

I left Leon to explore more of the cells as I headed towards the back-office that was next to the parking garage terminal.

The map hanging on the corkboard back at the jail cells showed an elevator leading up into the station.

I scoffed, guess the secret passageway wasn't the only way out of the station. Heading inside, I found a knife resting on the table. Since I lost my gun, the extra blade could be helpful. I found the elevator and pressed the button, happy to know that it still works.

The doors opened with a ding, and I stepped in, pushing the correct floor and waited for the doors to close. The ride was short, and I stepped out into what looked like an executive's office. The room was full of taxidermied animals, some bookshelves, a desk, and a table in the middle. Inspecting the counter, I saw it was Chief Irons's desk.

I searched his desk, chiefs on TV shows usually have spare guns in their office. Hopefully, the bozo does the same thing. Pulling open the top left drawer, I found a pistol. "Bingo," I said, overemphasizing the B. Grabbing the gun I checked for ammo, six shots left, and I still had ammo in my bag.

Now in the collection room, I looked for anything useful. A hutch rested against the wall; old antiques set up just right to make it look not cluttered.

The back part of the room was sectioned off by a metal gate; upon further inspection, I saw that it was unlocked. There wasn't anything good inside though, just an old phone and a framed photo resting on the table.

I turned to leave when a shrill ring of the phone went off, scaring the living daylights out of me. "Holy shit," I cursed, clutching my chest.

"Who the fucks calling?" I muttered, turning around studying the phone. Should I answer it? Ah, what the heck.

"Hello?" I replied, anxiously waiting for the caller to respond.

"Good to see you again, Lara," Iron's greeted. I frowned, rolling my eyes from having to talk to this pig. How did he even know I was here? I didn't see any cameras- wait now, I see it, hidden behind the hutch.

"We've got unfinished business."

"You damn right, we do. Where the hell is Sherry?" I growled, my grip on the phone tightening. "If you want Sherry back, all I need you to do is to give me her locket," he said, ignoring my question. I pulled out the locket and inspected it. It looked ordinary to me. Why did he need it?"Bring me the locket now," he ordered. "And where are you, your majesty?" I sassed back.

"We are in the orphanage,"

"Wheres, that exactly?" I asked."In the neighborhood. Youll find it," Irons growled.

"Is Sherry alright?" I asked, maybe he'll give me a straight answer.

"For now," he said, laughing.

"I swear to god if you hurt her, you're dead," I warned, he hung up before I could finish my threat. I pulled the phone back appalled that he hung up like that before slamming it down onto the receiver.