Lucius Malfoy

Well, you know that dread you feel when something goes wrong, and you're about to see the results?

Thats what I felt the next morning.

I walked down to breakfast, the rest of the Gryffindors in a tight circle around me. They were a really good family. I sat down while a few went to the Huffelpuff and Ravenclaw tables. Luna raced over. She pulled me into a hug, to my shock.

"That's really neat that you can do that Savanna. You can count me as a friend." she said. I smiled.

"Thanks Luna." I muttered. She skipped back to her table. The Huffelpuffs were nodding seriously, then smiled at me. Ravenclaws still looked sucpicious, but had sympathy in their eyes. The Slytherins, however, weren't like that at all.

"Freak!"

"How come you weren't expelled?"

"Mudblood!"

At that both the Slytherin and Gryffindor tables rose. It looked like an all out war was going to start.

"Sit down! They're not worth it." I called to my friends. They nodded. The slytherins jeered when Pansy stalked up, then tried to slap me. I caught her hand, twisting it behind her back and jabbing a pressure point in the side of her neck. She passed out in seconds.

"Don't mess with a wolf." I said at her. I sat down and continued eating. Everyone was laughing at Pansy. Awesome! then the hall fell silent as someone entered the hall. I could smell arrogance coming off him in waves. Ugh.

"Where is the one who injured my son?" he asked calmly. He had shoulder-length blond hair.

"savanna. you and i are going with Mr. Malfoy to see Draco and arrange any punishments." Dumbledore said. I knew he didn't trust the man with me. He knew the stuck up git would attack me. Or try to at least. We walked into the Hospital Wing. Draco narrowed his eyes at me.

"Are you ok? Will you turn into one of her kind?" he asked his son, glaring at me.

"He won't. I'm not a lyncanthrope." I said. Draco ignored me and feigned a sigh.

"I guess we'll see at the full moon." he said. I rolled my eyes.

'You have almost a month to wait then. that was the last night of the cycle." I sneered.

"Then in a month we'll see if you need to be locked up in Askaban." Lucious sneered. I chuckled.

"If you can catch me. I'm good at staying hidden. How do you think I keep Hunters off my tail?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"I won't go to askaban because your son was an idiot and made a jeer about my family. That was low, even for him. Combine that with a Blue Moon and you have a serious mistake." I continued, standing and leaning against the door. Draco was sitting up, his arm bandaged. It would take a few days to heal completely.

"We'll see if you make it that far." Lucious said. He pulled out his wand.

"Come at me then! WE'll give you some bite marks on your arm too!" I snarled, rising to my feet. He backed up a step when my eyes flashed amber.

"Don't mess with me. I've proven that self-defense isn't a weak point. A smarter man would've realised that by now." I growled, then stalked out. A spell hit me from behind as I walked to the common room. I tripped and fell, but stood up as I took it in stride. I turned to see a small group of Slytherins.

"You never learn, do you?" I sighed. They then shot a great many spells at once. I rolled out of the way, crouching behind a statue as the barage kept coming. I saw Peeves bouncing along and hissed

"Peeves! Help!" He looked at me and then at the others.

"Why should I?"

"Because I need it!" I sighed, then winced as a spell narrowly missed my head.

"Oh come on! prankster to prankster? How many times have we worked together to annoy Filch" i asked. Peeves went out, probably just happy to cause mayhem, and began to chuck stuff at the Slytherins, who ran off quickly.

"Thanks Peeves!" I said, hurrying back to the Common room, waving goodbye to the Poltergeist. I sat down in a chair, staring into the fire.

Why was I so alone?