The Last Story

Ginny was out of the hospital wing the next day. She wouldn't speak to anyone about it, though not many asked. Because of the article in the Daily Prophet the next day.

'GIRL ATTACKED! SAVED BY WEREWOLF'

Yesterday afternoon, young Ginny Weasley was kidnapped by men who are supposedly known as Hunters and have followed the werewolf, Savanna. An hour later, her screams attracted the attention of the fourth year Gryffindor, Savanna, during her Care of magical Creatures Lesson.

"You could hear it outside the Forest. Harry Potter and Ron Weasley went with her. She turned into a wolf and they jumped on her back." says Lavender Brown. Though the proffessor was present, savanna took it into her own hands. I approached her afterwards, and she did give me one statement.

"Hunters are ruthless. Hagrid probably could have handled it, but I was the best one for the job. No, I wouldn't have waited." she said, and stalked off. Miss Weasley, who was released from the hospital wing yesterday, refused to talk about her ordeal, and I can't blame her. It was shown she was whipped and beaten. She fell unconsious on her way to the hospital wing. Upon waking, she burst into tears, where her rescuer comforted her. Savanna then started crying herself, stating it was all her fault.

Is Savanna really as good as she looks? Or is her dark past still a danger to the school she calls home?'

The artical wasn't so bad, but how did she know about the whip marks and such? They hadn't even left scars with Madam Pomfrey's healing. I had more on my mind than that though. Hermione was on Skeeter's case. I sat with Harry, as we fought to find out how to breathe underwater for an hour (Harry had worked out the clue)

And the task was tomorrow.