Poor Ginny

I was up all night reading and nothing helped besides the legend of the chamber of secrets that I found in Hogwarts a history. Apparently it was Salazar Slytherin himself who started all this pure blood junk. He left the school and made a secret chamber that is apparently home to a giant monster. That's lovely.

"So since its a serpent he can control it. Parseltounge." Ember said.

"Pretty much." I sighed.

Then there was the incident with the Dueling club. in short, Draco conjured a snake and Harry and I both spoke Parseltounge. though ill admit i gave up and spoke Wolf after the third word. So everyone thinks that Harry is the heir of Slytherin.

Meanwhile i discovered the trio doing their own investigations. They had made an illegal Polyjuice Potion and discovered that we've ruled Malfoy out as the heir of Slytherin. But Ginny's worse than ever. She has huge gaping holes in her memory.

"This started when you got that diary. Get rid of it." I told her. Poor pup. She was scared to death. She was scared that she'd be expelled or arrested.

"Do you want me to talk to Dumbledore?" I asked. She shook her head.

"If it does it again ill think about it." She told me. I knew it was just a matter of time though.

A few days later Justin and Sir Nick were attacked.

"I'm scared!" Ginny said. She was pale.

"Why so you still have it?" I asked.

"Harry found it! I had to get it back!" She replied. I nodded.

"Lock it in your trunk. Don't touch it again." I told her. She nodded. But I knew something dreadful was going to happen.