The training

The preliminaries went by quite fast, sauske had his fight then i had mine. after me and sauske's fight Kakashi sensei took us to a room and sealed our curse marks... i dont know what happened after that because the nexthing i knew was i was in a hospital room being visited by evryone because the preleminaries had passed.

Gai sensei walked up to me and said "Youthful child, are your ready to train?" I nodded slowly and looked at my surroundings.

We were at the base of a cliff that was huge... I mean so huge that I can't see the top.

"Ok, climb that cliff using chakra." he said and I nodded. I applied chakra to my feet and started walking up the cliff.

I got about a mile before I started falling. I closed my eyes ready for the killer impact. But the feeling in my stomach stopped and I opened my eyes.

Gai had caught me... thank goodness. "Ok, you went farther than expected, the power of youth must have pushed you on!" he said and I smiled, I like his funniness.

He brought me to the bottom of the cliff and set me on my feet. "Now, 700 laps around this forest! You can break every ten laps!" I nodded my head with a sweat drop and begAn running.

***time skip***

It was actually quite a small forest, no wonder her said 700. I was jogging in the forest now, it's been 3 days now and I'm on my 400th lap.

When ever I started to slow down Gai would push me to continue. I looked forward on the trail that me and Gai made from walking it so much.

Earlier Gai had sped ahead in an attempt to overlap me but I haven't seen him yet. I sighed as I walked up to the resting spot.

I sat down on the little hill and panted. I took a drink from the lake and sat down resting my now numb legs.
I watched as Gai passed me! Oh no you don't Gai!!! I got up and darted past Gai! Mwahahaha!

I continued my sprint until I reached the resting place and went back into a jog.

I looked behind me and Gai wasn't there! YESH!!!! I will not let him overlap me!

***Time skip***

I was panting and walking "G-G-Gai... can w-we s-s-stop now?" I asked him and he looked behind himself to see me.

"No, your almost there! Youth will hide your tired soul!" Gai yelled enthusiastically.

"I don't..... think I can go any....... more..." I continued to say as I panted.
"My leg...s... burn and are going numb... I ne....ed to stop." I said walking behind him and he yelled "You finished!!!!"

"I what?" I said perking up my head. He nodded and I walked I the hill and hit the ground that was right next to the lake.

I took a huge gulp from the lake and did a starfish on the ground. "Ok! You rest up for today! Tomorrow we start training again! Let the power of youth guide you!" Gai yelled giving me a thumbs up.

I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

(In layla's dream)

"Hey! Hello! Is anyone there!?" i yelled into the darkness. And then sauske appeared out of no where! "Not nice sauske!!! Dont sneak up on a girl!!!" i yelled at him flustered. He laughed and i smiled.

"You never laugh, well i dont remember you ever laughing." i said and he calmed hit fit of laughter and said "You have to choose... who you like the most... me or Kiba."

I widened my eyes as his face turned to mine. "You have to choose girl, him or Kiba." she/me told me.

(Normal)

I woke up gasping for air. "Wow, ok, did not know I was a 2 timer... interesting." I mumbled to myself.
Why would I like...

***Flash back***

I woke up a second time to see Orochimaru's neck stretch and his head fly towards Sauske! The curse mark! I flashed and pushed Sauske out if the way.

Orochimaru's teeth sunk into my neck and I gave and ear piercing screamed in pain. I fell to my knees and put my hand on the bite mark that was forming into a curse mark

***End if flash back***

"Ok, that has nothing to do with this.... I wish." I told myself.

"Ok, back to training!" Gai yelled happily and I smiled. "Yesh!" I yelled back and we continued to train.