WHAT!!! G-pa!!

Okaaaay so I had her ask Kiba out and he kissed her and such, but I did not get the title wrong... it's not a Kiba love story.... Kiba is just an obstacle or something like that... so yeah. And I'm doing my best here with Kiba's provs... so please don't judge...

Still Kiba's prov

I kissed her gently and she returned the kiss quickly... and may I say that she was a good kisser for her first time...

She gasped for air which I used to slip my tongue into her mouth and we fought for dominance for a second before I pulled away. Akamaru howled for the first time and I laughed along with Layla that was now my Layla.

Sauske looked at me with a death glare that Layla didn't notice. I looked at her. Did Sauske fall for her when they were off doing missions?...

I interlocked my hands with hers. and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. I caught a quick glance at her and she was tomato red.

"Let's go to my house... my parents are gone on a mission and so is my sister, is that okay?" I asked her and she simply nodded.

When we got to my house I unlocked the house and walked in with her fallowing behind.

She sat me on the couch and I looked at her and she had a serious face on. "I want to show you something... it's sorta something that I usually never let anyone know of... but, I trust you Kiba." she said and she took of her white hoody that revealed her light blue shirt.

"What-" she cut me off saying "this is really important I me fore you to see this... I want to know if you'll still accept my after this..." her face was deepened with sadness and she lifted her shirt off reveling her huge scar. that ran down one side of her stomach.

I looked inter her eyes at she gently touched it with disgust plaguing her eyes. I snapped. "Don't look at yourself that way!" I yelled and she stared at me in shock, I can't blame her... I was surprised too. I walked up and lifted her chin so she would look me in the eye. "you are beautiful ad that scar changes nothing."

Her eyes glazed over with joy and some more sadness...? "I am happy but that isn't the last of it...." she pulled away a little and turned around and what I saw shocked me.

Her back was covered in dozens of scars, that were whip like. I took a step closer and put my hand on her back and she stiffened. "My answer doesn't change because of the number... then my brain finally processed the fact that she only had a braw and pants on standing directly in front of me.

I looked around and Akamaru must have gone out back. The heat rose to my cheeks and I probably looked like a tomato.... I looked at her ad she was also tomato red.

"Only a three know of my back scars... well except for you, my G-pa and Kakashi know. The scar on my front Sauske knows about that one." I narrowed my eyes at her and said "Sauske?"

She looked up to me and said "He walked in while I was tracing it with my fingers and well that's how he figured it out."

I laughed and looked at her surprised face. "I trust that, that was all." I hugged her and we sat back on the couch but her head was on my lap and she rested on her back. I traced the scar on the left side if her stomach and watched her breathing slow down.

She was asleep and peacefully too... I heard a knock on the door, I slowly shifted her head so I could get up and covered her with a blanket.

I walked to the door and opened it to find Sauske.... really dude....

"Where is Layla? Kakashi told us that we were to meet him tomorrow morning." hi said peeking over my shoulders.

"She passed out, I'll tell her for you." I then slammed the door in his face.

I really have changed since meeting Layla... she taught me to have fun but to also be serious when needed.... I love her...

I think her birthday is conning up... but the scars on her back... they were from whips! whoever did that will die a miserable death!

I picked her up bridal style and set her on my bed, I slipped her shirt on just in case they came early. I laid next to her, facing her and studied her features... who would have known! that on the inside I was so serious! guess who, Layla did....

I kissed her on the forehead and went to get a snack.

When she woke it was already the next day... "Uh how did that happen?" I asked her and she looked at me and said, sorry I didn't sleep a couple days before because I let my team down and.... and...." she started tearing up and I just hugged her.

"Hey! You have a meeting right now with your team." she stared at me processing what I said then frantically ran around looking for her hoody that I had in my hand... she grabbed it and ran to the door while I laughed like a crazy person.

Layla's prov

I was late! what are they going to think! I ran to the bridge that we usually meet an I looked at the time. It. Was. 5:34 am.

"KIBA!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU!!!!!" I yelled at the sky as Sauske showed up.

He smirked and said "Had a nice date?" he asked and I blushed letting last afternoons events replay in my head. Sakura came up to me blushing and she thought that I liked Sauske....

"Why! Yo-" I cut her off squealing the words "I did it Sakura!" she looked at me with confusion.

"Remember when you said that girls shouldn't ask out guys! Well I did it! I asked my crush out!" she looked at me with surprise.

"I'm assuming he said yes? Who's the lucky guy?" she asked with a cute tone.

"Kiba." I whispered into her ear and she squealed.

"You guys were best friends, no wonder you would like him!" Sakura yelled/squealed.

We did that for about an hour before Naruto showed up and had a staring contest with Sauske who has already woken up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Hey! Naruto! Layla has a boyfriend!" she told Naruto and I pouted "Sakura I don't want it to go everywhere..."

"Sorry, couldn't help myself..." she said apologetically.

"Who!?" Naruto yelled and she whispered it into Naruto's ear.

"What!? She's dating him?!" Naruto yelled and Kakashi said from right behind me.

"Who's dating you?" he asked me with an aura of death surrounding him.

I gulped loudly and ran waving my arms in the air screaming my head off. Kakashi chased me for about 3 hrs before I fell and he caught me...

He held me by my collar and walked back to where our team was.

Naruto and Sakura heck even Sauske laughed at the sorry state I was in!

Kakashi told us about the chunin exams, handed us our sheets and then turned to me! "explain."

I turned and ran screaming again with my arms waving in the air again like I was an idiot. Kakashi chased me, again... but this time I had a plan!

I ran to G-pa, and hugged him with anime cries and Kakashi explained that I was dating someone and then G-pa being as understanding as he usually is he chased me to! WHAT!!!!

I spent about 7 hours being chased not only by Kakashi but also my G-pa! I had my eyes glowing, I was still screaming and waving my arms in the air...

I used a shadow clone as a distraction as I snuck into Kiba's house.

He looked at me and laughed... stupid Kiba... I told him and he looked frightened so he let me stay for a little an I locked all the windows and doors and Kiba just sweat dropped at me.

"It's the only safe way." I told hubs as I snuggled my face into his chest. he was in a sitting up position on the couch. I listened to his breathing and heart and fell asleep as if they were a lullaby.