Forest of death! What!?

Ok... so I made this one a little short.... sorry.... I didn't do that on purpose...

Layla's prov

I right away knew that we needed to cheat. So I did exactly that, I closed my eyes and focused on the smells and I ended up with three, three people who smelled like they were only going halfheartedly and not confident in fact the smelled like they didn't even want to pass, like they were put there to just give answers. I decided to follow the one in front of Naruto and copied his answers.

After getting the answers down I listened to others to double check. I singled out everyone's writing. and fixed one because I copied it wrong. I sighed and leaned back.

I looked over to Kiba and turned over my paper. I looked at Sauske who was copying someone in front of him. Sakura was finished and Naruto had nothing....

Once done, I looked all over and watched as many people, and there teams where exiting the room. Once Ibiki decided to move on, he told of the tenth question, and I saw many people quit out of fear and I just gritted my teeth until Naruto yelled.

Ibiki narrowed his eyes at me and Gaara because I was completely calm when this was supposed to tear us apart mentally. I gave a smirk and put both feet on the desk and well.... fell asleep. When I woke up we had all passed.....?

My dream was about some guy on a tv show I know running around me yelling "LARRY!" and it got irritating. I looked at him and he kept running circles around me untill many others of him appeared and did the same thing. I finally I woke up yelling.

"STUPID LARRY!!!!! I CURSE THAT NAME! ALONG WITH KIBA! AND KAKASHI! AND ESPECIALLY G-PA! I CURSE THEM ALL!" I looked around to realize that I wasn't dreaming anymore..... oops..... I got a sweat drop from everyone and I just sat back down.

I noticed some shocked glares and frightened ones too but that was to be expected.

"Why are you cursing me?" Kiba asked in a whiny tone and Akamaru put up a whimper.

"Do I have to remind you... I went through 7hrs of living hell to keep you safe..." I told him and he shrugged it off.

"Another teacher..." I mumble/whined. As one of the window broke and a teacher put of a sign saying the second test.

Anko is kinda like Naruto.... she said some things that I ignored an told us about the second exam.

***Time skip***

"Whoa, nice place. what is it?" Naruto asked Anko.

"This is the location for the second part of the exam. It's the 44th battle training zone. But we call it... the forest of death." she said in an erie tone.