Orochimaru! Curse mark!

Ok I am sorry.... I became slower in creating these chapters... But school is becoming a pain in the but! Also this one has some really sad parts, hence the title. But I hope you enjoy

Still Layla's prov

She said that and I smirked. I frowned when I got a bad feeling in my stomach... I don't like this feeling...

***Time skip***

I was watching as Naruto ran back and forth, neigh chased by a square rock...sweat drop.

An arm was slung over my shoulder and I stiffened but realized it was Kiba.

"Hey Kiba, Akamaru." I said as I turned my head to them. Akamaru barked and I giggled.

"Wanna take a walk?" Kiba asked excitedly and I laughed.

"Sure!" I responded as excited as he was. We walked around for a while ignoring the commotion.

"Kiba?" I said as we walked.

"Yeah, what's up?" he responded grabbing my hand in his. I blushed and looked down.

"Do you have this feeling in your stomach, that makes you think something is going to go bad?" I asked.

"No, do you?" he asked and I just nodded. He reached and pinched my nose and shook it.

"Ow." I mumbled as I rubbed my nose and looked up to him. "Everything will be fine." he reassured me.

"Thx." I replied when I looked around. I looked and saw Gaara! I dragged Kiba over to Gaara.

"Heyyyyyy, Gaara!" I said excitedly. He turned his head to look at me and I poked his forehead with my free hand.

He rubbed where I poked and I laughed at him. "What do you want?" he asked and I laughed even harder.

"Is it terrible to want to say hello to my friend?" I said and continued to laugh. I looked at him and he seemed like ya know heart warmed.

I smiled and then dragged Kiba to my team. "Heyyyyy, weirdos!" I yelled. They turned to look at me and I smiled.

Sakura and Naruto smiled while Sauske gave Kiba a death glare. I think Sauske likes me.... I don't know... I'll wait to confirm.

"You one to call others weirdos." Kiba muttered and I lightly punched him on the shoulder.

"That was mean." I said giving him a pout.

"Hey! don't pull the pout thing!" he raised his voice then muttered "fine... sorry." I smiled at his submission and chatted with my team.

***Time skip***

My team is facing a guy... who... is.. is.. Orochi... Orochi... I can't say it.

"This promises to be very entertaining." he said sticking his tongue out like a snake. I was frozen solid.

"O-Orochi...." I stuttered out but my teammates didn't hear me.

He are his earth scroll and said "well when this is all over one of us will have both scrolls."

Sauske and Sakura gasped as I stayed frozen. "And the other will be dead." he finished. I know it's you... because that look in your eye, the way you talk... the way you in general, move...

They both looked into his eyes. and wobbled. Sakura fell to the ground while Sauske stabbed himself with a kunai to keep his come sense.

"Orochimaru...." I growled. Sauske looked at me and saw that I was shaking from head to toe.