Chapter 35 | For Good

Start from the beginning

"Now what?" Yoongi asked, "What's gonna happen now that he's gone?"

"We continue from were he left off, with a new boss." Hoseok explained.

"And who is that?"

"Her name is Moonbyul. She's a badass," he stated, "She's always been in the organization, she just travels a lot for work."

Yoongi laughed a little, "I wanna meet her."

"She can be quite intimidating,"

"You were intimidating too,"

"She's different,"

"How so?"

Hoseok sighed, trying to think of how to put this into words, "Well for one, she never smiles."

"And what's wrong with that?" Yoongi inquired.

"She went through a lot of trauma," Hoseok explained, "because of her past, she devoted her life to being in the organization."

Yoongi let out an 'O', "So why did you join the organization?"

Hoseok sighed and looked forward, avoiding Yoongi's gaze, "Because of my dad,"

"What happened with him?" Yoongi questioned.

"He was an alcoholic, and abused my sister and I non stop. He's always been quite scary but after my mom died of cancer, he got worse. It had even gotten to the point where he tried to rape my sister."

Yoongi gasped.

"But that was before I stepped in and killed him," Hoseok finally looked at him.

Yoongi frowned at his glossy eyes, and cupped his cheeks, "You saved her," he whispered.

"I should have done it sooner," he chuckled, leaning in to Yoongi's touch.

Yoongi let out a small chuckle before connecting their lips. It was the purest kiss ever. They both enjoyed it.

"I don't want anyone going through something like that. That's why I joined the organization. The police have to follow the rules, we don't. We can literally just barge into a room without a warrant."

"What rebels we are," Yoongi joked.

Hoseok laughed and kissed him again, this time pulling the younger male onto his lap. This action only heating up the kiss.

<-><-><->

"Miss Moonbyul should be returning soon." Hoseok told Namjoon.

Namjoon tried to listen, but he couldn't help but snicker as he took a good look at Hossok's neck, "Someone had fun last night."

Hoseok just smirked, looking to Yoongi's direction. The black haired male was talking with Jimin and Bora. He had a huge gummy smile as he laughed at their jokes. It was the sweetest thing. Hoseok wanted nothing more than to see that gummy smile every morning he woke up. And he did.

"You really love him, don't you?" Namjoon asked.

"Is that even a question?" Hoseok gave him a knowing look.

Namjoon smiled at him. His best friend used to never open up to people so easily. He would barely smile, and was so intimidating. Yoongi changed him. After he met Yoongi, he's grown a soft side. He became very protective over the young male, and he met new people who he considered his family. Hoseok was much more happier now with a Yoongi, and that made Namjoon happier too.

"She's back!" Someone yelled.

Yoongi and the others looked up from the conversation, standing up from their seats and jogging towards the crowd at the door. This Moonbyul lady must be really famous in the organization.

"Are we all gathering for Moonbyul?" Bora asked, standing herself on the table in the lounge.

"Bora, get down!" Jimin scolded.

"Let her fall, it'll teach her a lesson," Yoongi shrugged.

"Thanks for being so caring, Yoongi." She glared at him.

"Moonbyul!" A girl called out, running to her and wrapping her arms around the silver haired lady with long hair and bangs that swept to the side. She was wearing a black suit that just screamed dominance.

"Thanks, Solar," the woman nodded, looking into the crowd, "So where are the newbies?"

Everyone cleared out, revealing Yoongi, Jimin, and Bora who was still standing on the table.

"Umm,"

author note:
VISUALS~~

Moonbyul

Solar