He grabbed the snowball out of her hand, and squeezed it until it crumbled to the floor, and started to melt by his feet, "I don't care for snow, I hate it!" He yelled. Hoping to scare her enough so she will never come downstairs to him ever again.

Abby looked at him with a horrified expression on her face. Her lips trembled, and tears were visible in her eyes. He was so mean, she thought.

Pain pierced his heart, he wanted to hold her in his arms and comfort her, but he must show her that he was mean and rotten, so she will leave him alone. He kicked the tray with his foot, sending the tray across the floor, and splashing the chicken soup everywhere.

"Take this tray out of here, I am not hungry!" He yelled, sending a chill into Abby's heart.

Lucious watched the many emotions that flashed across Abby's face, and he cursed under his breath, but he had to push it a little further for his plan to succeed.

"Listen, I just want to be left alone, I don't need you or anyone else to have pity on me. Take your food, and leave me the hell alone!" He yelled with a thunderous voice.

Tears glided down Abby's face. She just wanted to bring a smile to his face, by bringing him the snowball, feeling sorry for him that he could not be out in the courtyard to see the winter wonderland, but he acted like an inconsiderate, unappreciative, beast!

Choking back a sob, Abby collected the tray from the floor, and made her way to the stairs. Lucious watched her with a broken heart, and didn't realize that he had called out her name, until she turned around.

"What is it?" She said in a gentle voice, "do you want me to fetch you something else to eat?"

Lucious drew his eyes brows together, not believing his ears. Did she just ask him if he wanted her to bring him something else to eat? Was she that kind hearted that she would actually bring him another tray of food? Wasn't she disgusted with him, or angry that he mistreated her? Didn't she want to slap him, and call him names? Didn't she have the need to spit in his face, why doesn't she hate him he thought, feeling defeated at his own game.

"Go away, brat!" He said, almost choking on his own words.

"Very well then, I shall go, but I will come back later with your dinner." She muttered, and turned around, and climbed the stairs. Lucious heard the door open and close, and when all was quiet, he closed his eyes, and took a deep inhalation of breath.

She was young, she was much too young, she was freaking way too young, he argued with himself. He thrust his body against the stone wall, and rolled his head from left to right. What was he going to do?

Images of her firm and round breasts claimed his mind, his shaft hardened, and he reached under his kilt and grabbed it in his huge hand. Guilt twisted in his gut as he stroked himself, but feeling disgusted with himself, he pulled his hands away, whirled around, and slammed his fists against the wall.

Dropping his huge body to the ground with a loud thud, Lucious let out a fierce thunderous roar, that was heard all the way to the top floor. He was frustrated, and hated himself right now. Not knowing what else to do to release his anger, he curled his hands to fists, and beat his chest.

He was counting every hour, every minute, and every second that went by, until it was time again to see her. He tried to convince himself that these feelings must stop, it was wrong to think of Abby naked, and giving him pleasure in his bed. He cursed at himself, and forced his mind to think of the American girls he had slept with on his many visits to America, but to no avail, he could not get Abby out of his mind!

Finally he heard the door to the dungeon open, and held his breath. Sweat beaded his forehead, and his heart flipped over. He waited to see her come down the stairs, but to his dismay, it wasn't Abby, who walked down the stairs with the tray in her hands, it was Hilda!

Disappointment was evident in his eyes, as Hilda walked over to the iron bars, and bent over, to push the tray of food underneath. Lucious could hear his heart pound in his ears, and stood still, afraid that Hilda will notice that he was anticipating seeing Abby bring him his food.

"Lucious." Hilda nodded, her eyes dropping to his swollen hand, and back up to his face again, "eat your food and don't cause any more trouble, because you don't want to anger the Head mistress" she warned, "she could be very mean when she gets angry!"

Luscious remained silent, and tried to convince himself that it mattered not, that Abby did not bring him his dinner, hadn't he wanted her to stay away anyways? He needed to leave this hell hole, and visit America tonight, otherwise he would go insane! He thought frantically.

The rest of the week dragged by without Abby showing her face. Hilda brought him his meals three times a day, and left him immediately after alone with his thoughts. Tonight, he thought, he was going to visit Abby in her chamber as she slept. He could not stay away from her any longer, or he would go mad!

When everyone went to sleep, all was quiet throughout East Wick castle, Lucious sifted into Abby's room, and watched her sleep. He asked himself many times why he did this, but he could not come up with an answer. She distracted his every thought, and he was losing his mind.

She lay sleeping on the feathered mattress, covered by a brown fluffy blanket. The fire had lost it's zest hours ago, and there was a chill in the room. Lucious zapped his hands in the air, and rekindled the fire, and it roared instantly, as it blazed and crackled in the fireplace. Minutes later the room had warmed.

Walking over to the side of Abby's bed, Lucious huge form towered over Abby's sleeping form, and at that moment, Abby shifted in her bed, kicking away her blanket, as she slept, exposing a pair of firm and round breasts.

Thank you for your votes and comments. Xoxxoxxoxoxxo