Update From The Author

Hey guys, this is just something I need to get off my chest. For everyone who loves my story, I want to thank you for reading, favoriting, following, reviewing, and so much more. I never imagined that any of my stories would become this popular.

I just recently updated the story, and while I hope that you like the new chapter, the truth is, I didn't like it. When I write for any of my stories, I make sure I enjoy how it unfolded; because if I don't like it, I doubt my readers would. This chapter went over a bunch of re-writes until I could make it the least bit enjoyable. But I still didn't like how it came out. Maybe it wasn't the right time for me to write it or something... I don't know, but that's how I feel about it.

I think that I'm starting to reach my limit with the story. With how much I've planned out, the story can become a bit overwhelming for me at times, and I feel like that it would be in my best interest to drop it. But I don't want the story to end on a whimper, or a cliffhanger, or anything disappointing. Especially to the people who've invested so much time into reading and helping me add to it. A lot of the suggestions and critiques from readers and reviewers like you have helped me make this story better.

What I'm trying to say is... I'll keep writing the story as long as I continue to enjoy writing it. But if I do decide to drop the story, I would want to know if someone would like to adopt it and make it their own. Of course, that person will get all my notes for the story; so that they could develop an idea of what I was trying to go for.

So, if I were to drop Defenders of the Universe, would there be someone, anyone, willing to adopt, and continue it?