Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit sore in my lower region. But memories from last night came back to me, and my eyes widened. I lost my virginity to George. And it was amazing. I turned, wanting to see George, but he was gone. He did leave a small note on my nightstand.

"Good morning, Brielle.
Thank you for last night. It was amazing. You might've noticed that I have left. And it's not because of you. I had to go home and change and get ready for work. So I'll see you later then. Sincerely, George."

Aww that was so swe- WORK! Oh gosh! I looked at my clock. And I quickly ran to my bathroom and got ready. I ran to my closet and just threw on the first skirt and shirt that I saw. Gosh, I'm 20 minutes late! Brian is going to kill me! I fixed my hair and I ran out of my room. Jace looked at me and his eyes widened. "I though you-" "Can I get a ride please?" He nodded and grabbed his keys and we headed to his car.

"I thought you left already! You're so late!" He said, and I groaned. "I know! I overslept and I slept through my alarm!" He let out a small chuckle. "George must've been that good to seriously knock you out like that." I slapped his arm and rolled my eyes. "Shut up." We both laughed and I thanked him once he dropped me off. I ran towards Brian's office, passing the boys on my way there. I opened the door and I ran towards Brian. "I'm so sorry I'm late!" He just smiled at me and rubbed my arm. "It's okay. I would ask you what happened, but I've already been informed about what happened by the boys. No explanation needed."

My eyes widened. They told him? Who else could they have possibly told? I thanked him and we began to work. During the day, we had to go inform the boys about their next appearance, so we headed to the studio. I walked in, and my eyes met George's and I turned away from him quickly. It felt... awkward. I've always heard that once you've been with someone and you've seen them naked, your relationship with that person will NEVER be the same. I never believed that until now. I couldn't even look at him. It felt weird and awkward to be in his presence or anywhere near him. I felt...ashamed and embarrassed and even more shy than I usually am for some reason.

I looked down at my hands, even though I could feel his eyes watching me. "U-Um...Brian was a-able to... uh... get you boys a-another g-gig at.. at.. uh..um.." I stuttered out, and everyone just stared at me. I just wanted to disappear at that moment. Brian luckily stepped in and talked to them. George walked up to me and pulled me to the side. "Are ye Alright? You don't seem to be." He asked, and I rubbed my hand nervously, like I always did in uncomfortable situations. My eyes were glued to my hands as I shook my head. I really began to regret last night. "I-I'm f-fine." I murmured, and he rubbed his neck. "Alright then. But you might want to cover that up." He pointed to a few hickeys on my neck and I gasped. I quickly covered some of them with my hair. "There's no point covering them now. I'm pretty sure everyone's seen them by now."

I realized he was right, and I ran away from him and out of the room. I headed straight for the ladies bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. My fingers ran over the hickeys and I cringed. It's not like I didn't enjoy last night, but it just really put me in an awkward position. Why would I do something like that with someone I work with and see everyday? Now it would just feel weird to be around him. I fixed my hair, trying to cover the hickeys as much as possible and I exited the bathroom. "Are you alright?" Brian's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "Uh yeah.. I feel a bit better." I gave him a small smile as I returned to his office. He followed me in, and I saw the look on his face. He wanted to talk to me or say something to me, but he decided to keep quiet.

"Ye broke her, George!" I heard John's voice in the hallway, and Brian glanced over at me. "Do you want me to tell them to go away?" I shook my head since I didn't want him to go through all that trouble for me. "I don't know what I did. We were fine last night..." George responded, and it hurt me. He felt like it was his fault, but it wasn't. It was all mine. If I didn't want to, I should've said something. But I did want him then and I just don't know why. And now, I regretted it. Not because it was with him, but mentally, I just wasn't ready. It just wasn't how I wanted my first time to be. But I guess that doesn't matter now, does it?

"She'll be fine. Just give her some time." Ringo added, and it made me smile. I heard a door close, probably meaning that they went back to the studio.

After work, I called Mimi to pick me up and she did. I updated her on everything and she rubbed my arm as she drove with her other hand. "You're not the first and only person to go through that. It happens all the time when people sleep with someone and they're either not ready or they sleep with someone they aren't entirely familiar with. There are so many reasons for it when people react like that. Just give it time." I thanked her and once I got home, I went straight to my room and looked at my bed. Again, memories from last night flooded my mind and I began to miss his touch. It made me feel so good. But this would be very unprofessional. Now I'm worried about unprofessionalism?

I left my room so I wouldn't think about it as much, and I was met by Ruth and Jace's gaze. "Mimi told us everything." Ruth started, and Jace nodded. "Just give it some time. You will be alright. And George will be too." Hearing his name made me shiver and I felt hot all of a sudden. Snap out of it Bri! "How about all four of us go out and we could just relax?" That sounded perfect. I got dressed in the nicest thing I could fine, just to make me feel better, and I met up with everyone else outside and we headed for a restaurant. Not Bambi's this time, thank heavens.

We all sat down and we talked as we all began to read the menu

We all sat down and we talked as we all began to read the menu. "Hey Bri, do you want to leave?" I looked at Jace confused, not knowing why he would ask that. "No! We just got here!" I said, then I felt a weird feeling. Why would he ask that? I looked around and I gasped, seeing George at another table with another woman. A blonde haired woman. She turned to call a waiter and I recognized her from last year when the boys shot their film "A Hard Days Night." George's Ex. Pattie. Does life have something against me?

 Does life have something against me?

THE END!

word count: 1287