A few hours later they were finally back home, eager to eat something and go to sleep until their next schedule began, only to realize they didn't have any edible food in the dorms.

"I could go buy some ingredients and Ramyeon," Wonho suggested carving Kihyun's cooking, but with a tone in his voice that hinted his unwillingness to get up from the couch now that he was finally free to sit down and get some rest.

"It's fine, hyung. I'll just order something."

"Is anything open at this hour?" Hyungwon asked already drifting off.

While Minhyuk and Jooheon started a discussion on what to order Changkyun wondered when was Hyunwoo coming back. And if he was in a better mood now. Changkyun was sure the eldest hadn't mean to ignore him like that.

As Kihyun hang up the phone after ordering food Hyunwoo entered the dorms. Changkyun stood up not knowing what to do or how to act. There was still a frown on the leader's face that the youngest had never seen. He had never seen Hyunwoo on this mood before.

"Hyung, we just ordered some-"

"I'm going to bed. Don't wake me up early," he cut off Kihyun with a warning. His voice indicated clear annoyance and disgust.

Hyunwoo passed by Changkyun not even sparing him a look. Kihyun noticed the (lack of) interaction and placed a reassuring hand on the maknae's shoulder. "Don't mind him, baby. He hasn't eaten anything all day long, and he gets in a really bad mood when he's hungry."

Changkyun knew his hyung was in love with food itself, but he didn't know about what Kihyun  had just tell him.. He realized maybe he really didn't know his boyfriend that well, and they've known each other for rather a long time now.

He considered going after the eldest, but the memory of the irritation in his voice held him back.

"Food's here!" Minhyuk let everyone—including their neighbors— know about half an hour later. They sat on the living room's floor to enjoy the food, even Hyungwon gave up on sleep to get something on his stomach.

"Slower guys, you'll make yourselves sick," Hoseok tried to control them.

Changkyun waited until everyone was completely focused on their plates to go take the remaining bowl and walk towards the biggest bedroom where Hyunwoo was now trying—but clearly failing if his breath and constant movement was anything to go by— to fall asleep. He stood on the doorway for about a minute, deciding what to do.. should he knock or announce his presence somehow? Was it okay if he just entered and talked to the eldest, or should he just leave the bowl there and disappear?

"What do you want?"

Changkyun was startled by the other's deep voice.

"Kihyun. I said I- oh.." he turned to see the rapper just standing there with hesitation clear in his eyes.

"I- I sorry.. I thought you might want to eat- Sorry, I'll leave it in the kitchen."

"Wait."

The younger was already facing the hall when he heard the bed creak meaning the other had gotten up.

"Kyun," his voice was now closer, close enough to make a shiver run down the maknae's spine. "I'm sorry.. would you face me?" despite his attempt to sound more gentle there was still soreness in his tone.

The younger was feeling atypically weak. He turned around but kept his head down.

"Changkyun, I'm sorry, I know it's not an excuse or justification but, I get in a real bad mood when I'm hungry and I didn't want you to see me like that, but I can't help it.."