Part 16 I love you

It's been two weeks since Natasha denied him. Steve was trying to respect her maybe she needed a break but he couldn't stay away he wanted to kiss those juicy lips touch her soft skin he wanted to breath on those hair lose himself.He keeps wonder what happened.He was mad and aggressive most of the time 'I have the eternity to have her but what she doesn't understand she is mine now there is no escape from this' he keeps saying to himself to slim down.

Natasha was calm on the other side she was dancing her heart out on the studio.She was stunning Steve who was standing by the door watching her with a smile was amazed by her dance by her beauti her power.When she finished she let a deep breath and sat on the floor she was looking at him by the mirrors the whole time.Then he approached her with a water bottle that she took.

"Have I told you that you beautiful?"He whispered in her ear as she stands up
"Yes you tell me that all the time"she said
"And I will keep saying it go take a shower I am gonna bring your dress for tonight"he said

She nobbed and left for their room entering the shower.The hot water burning her skin letting her calm.She finished and wrapped a towel around her body but before she could go to her closet she saw him looking at the letter that Bruce gave her he hadn't open it but he could see that it was from Bruce.

"What is this?"He asked aggressively
"Nothing"she said grabbing the letter from him but he caught her wrist
"Where did you got this?"He asked she didn't even looked at him
"Answer me damn it"he shouted hitting his hand on the table.
"I brought it with me"she said in a low voice trying to calm him down but he didn't he let off her wrist but he was still angry
"You lie"he said punching the wall behind her
"No no I am not please how am I supposed to sleep it you are here"she said smiling trying to calm him one more time

He didn't spoke he wasn't calm he might do something.She needs to calm him.Now fast she needs to do something not to let out the other side of Steve the aggressive one.She putted her hand on his chest rubbing it in circles he took a deep breath and calmed at her touch.

"Let me calm you"she said

And he kissed her aggressively hungrily he needed her he wanted her and she wasn't gonna stop him.She kissed him back passional like he did.As his hands grabbed her towel and dropped it on the floor as she took his shirt and pants off  without breaking the kiss.

Skip the scene maybe kids are watching...

Now they were on the bed naked hugging each other naked under the sheets.

"Did I hurt you on your arm babe?"He asked
"A little"she replied
"I am sorry I love you"he said kissing her forehead.

And I oppppp!
Write your reviews and vote if you like this story! What should happen next give me any ideas of you want!
Next chapter soon.....