Bus ride📓

Y/n close the coffee shop and headed towards the bus stop. It was getting late, the last sun rays were creeping through the tall city buildings. There were a few people walking but it was New York so there was no break in this city. The bus slowly stop and opened the doors, Y/n got inside and paid her passage. She went to the back of the bus and sat down.

On the bus ride she will usually put her earbuds on and put some music on. Then she waited until that cute guy will get on and she will feel comfortable enough to rest her eyes. There was something in that guy that made her feel at ease and safe. They never talked as Y/n was too shy to talk to him.

This day was different though, it have been almost a month that this became almost a ritual l. She decided to finally talk to him, he have been sitting next to her almost 28 days and not once acknowledged her. Her curiosity had been building up and was ready to ask.

She counted the number of bus stops getting closer towards the guy's stop. As the bus reached his stop the same people got on but she waited until he got on. He did and like always got to the back of the bus and sat next to him. She rehearsed her words in her words over a million times. But she knew that those words will not come out as planned but it gave her an idea at least.

She finally spoke, "Hey how are you?"

The guy stiffened up and looked at her like he have seen a ghost.

He finally spoke and said, "You shouldn't be able to see me."

A/n: Mystery guy is Pietro. It's October and I felt like writing a mysterious imagine.

Thanks for reading

Pietro Maximoff x Reader Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें