Lover📓

You were having a bad day at work, some co-worker had quit his job

You were having a bad day at work, some co-worker had quit his job. so you had to do all the work that he left unfinished. Then when you went on lunch break you forgot to put (your favorite snack) inside your lunch bag. Finally when it couldn't get any worse it started to rain on your way back home. You had to walk 4 blocks out in the rain.

When you got home you took off your wet shoes and sat on the couch. You stared at the wall trying to shut off your brain until you heard some noise from the kitchen. Pietro entered the living room and saw something wrong with you.

"How did it go today?" He inquired

You got up and walked to the kitchen, "Good" you grab the wine bottle from the fridge.

This surprised Pietro because you really didn't drink during the week. He grab a wine glass and handed it to you. He then walked out of the kitchen and went to the bedroom. You stayed in the kitchen and served yourself some wine. You tried to relax and set your mind clear.

After a couple of minutes you got up and went to bedroom and change from your wet clothes. When you enter the bedroom Pietro was on your laptop that you let him borrow.

He looked up from the laptop screen "I left you dried clothes in the bathroom and your favorite bath bomb."

"Thanks. I'll be back"

While you were taking a bath Pietro ordered your favorite pizza and went to buy your favorite dessert. After you came back from taking a bath Pietro had already set up your food in the dining table.

Both of you ate in silence. He didn't want to ask anything about your work or day in order for you to feel better. Also he didn't want to annoy you. After finishing you went to living room and sat down going on your phone and go through Instagram. Pietro meanwhile washed the dishes and then sat next to you. You got closer to him and put your head on his shoulder.

After a minute Pietro grabbed your phone from your hand making you protest.

"Hey give me back my phone"

"No. Hold on" he smiled.

You looked how he went through your phone until he got up and turned on the speakers. He then started the music.

Lover came on. He extended his hand "come dance with me"

You took his hand and got up. Both of you started to slow dance.

We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
This is our place, we make the rules

"Pietro?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too y/n" He brought you closer and hugged you.

And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my lover

"Y/n just know that I love you so much that I'm dancing to Taylor Swift to make you happy" he pulled you away from him you spun you gently bring you in back.

"Thank you. I'm feeling better." You looked up at him and smiled.

He then leaned in and kissed you on the lips.

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover

Both of you dance all night long. That night was very sweet and calm. It made you fall in love all over again. Even though Pietro was always on the faster side he would slow down when it came to you. It wasn't common for him to slow dance but decided to do it for you. He loves you so much that he would dance to Taylor Swift if it made you happy.

A/n: I really love this song at the moment. I let my imagination take over and this idea popped up in my mind.