"Love you Kelloggs." I say.

"Love you Strides." Kelley says.

Kelley and I hug a little longer then she returns to her locker before we head out to warm up.

After warms ups I come into the locker room I grab my purple keeper jersey then I walk over to Tobin.

"I have something to show you." I say and hand her my jersey.

Tobin turns my jersey over then she see's what I wanted her to see.

"You...You have our name on your jersey." Tobin whispers.

"Yeah." I say with a smile.

"AWWWWWWWWW." Kelley yells.

"Dammit Kelley." Mal says and slaps my twins arm. "You ruined the moment."

"Oops." Kelley says.

I roll my eyes, grab my jersey, put it on, then I return to my locker and listen to the interim head coach's speech.

The new coach is being announced before SheBelieves. Tobin says she wants either Vlatko or Parsons.

Once the speech is over I sit in my locker and stare at the captains armband.

"Give it here." I hear Tobin say so I look up and see her holding her hand out to me.

I hand Tobin the armband then I stand up and let Tobin put it around my arm.

"There we go." Tobin says.

"Come on Captain." Kelley says and links our arms together. "Let's go."

"Alright Kels." I say

The starters and I head to the tunnel then I get in my position at the front of the line. A couple seconds later we walk out and line up then we stand for the anthems. After the anthems happen, my ceremony happens so I get given flowers, a framed jersey, and a couple other gifts then I, along with my parents, siblings, and Tobin pose for pictures. Once that's done we shake hands with the Canadians before I and the Canadian captain, Jessie Fleming, do the coin toss then my back line and I head to our positions.

"Well this should be fun." Kelley says.

"Mhmm." I say. "Have fun with Beckie."

"If she doesn't score on me you owe me dinner." Kelley says and holds out her hand.

"Deal." I say and shake Kelley's hand then I head to my position.

Once at my goal I hang my towel on the net, put my water bottle on the ground outside of the goal, then I wait on my line and have a little moment to myself.

"One more."

- - - - -

"ASTRID GO." Someone from the bench yells in the final minute of play after Christen wins a corner.

I run from midfield into the box and wait for the corner.

We're tied with Canada 0-0. Teagan, Tierna, Sam Staab, and Kelley have been pretty solid and only let the easy shots through.

Once the ref blows her whistle Tobin sends the ball into the box and I, along with 6 other women, jump up to head the ball. Luckily I'm able to out jump everyone and get my head on the ball and send it towards goal. Everyone in the stadium watches as the ball flies just past the outstretched hand of Kailen Sheridan and into the back of the net.

"HOLY FUCK." Kelley yells and jumps on me.

"WHAT THE FUCK." Christen yells and jumps on me as well.

"Okay get off you big lugs." I say then the two women jump off me.

I'm then immediately tackled to the floor by all 22 other women on the team.

"Okay you can get off now." I say while at the bottom of the pile.

The team get off of me as the ref blows for full-time so we shake hands with the Canadians then we head to our side for the team huddle.

"Here Astrid." Mal says and hands me the game ball.

"Thanks Mal Pal." I say and wrap an arm around the youngster.

"I'm gonna miss you."

"You'll still see me Mal."

"I know." Mal mumbles as we reach the huddle.

The team do our huddle then I walk around the whole stadium and sign anything I'm asked to sign and take pictures. After i've signed a gazillion things and taken a billion pictures I head into the locker room and shower then I put my ring and necklace on before I pack my stuff.

"Here Astrid." Christen says and hands me the game ball.

"Did all of you sign it?" I question.

"Yep."

"Sweet." I say.

I continue packing my stuff and make sure to pack my two game jersey's with the last name Heath on it.

"Good thing you brought an extra bag." Tobin says.

"I swear everyone got me a retirement gift." I say as I zip up my extra bag full of retirement gifts.

"Probably so." Tobin says.

The two of us grab our things, head to the bus and, once on the bus, we put our bags in the row in front of us then we sit in our normal row.

"You know." I say as Tobin snuggles into me. "I think I'm gonna enjoy being the supportive wife."