7

Astrid's POV

"Astrid can you see everyone?" Kelley asks.

"Yes Kelley." I say.

The World Cup roster is released today and apparently all the national team girls get on Skype while Jill calls them.

"HI ASTRID." Mal yells.

"Hey Mal." I say and smile at her. "How's the panda?"

"Good." She says and holds it up. "But I need a new shirt."

"I got you." I say as someone's phone rings.

Becky answers her phone and obviously she makes it. After all of the NWSL girls know their fate my phone rings so I mute myself so nobody can hear the conversation.

"Hello?"

"Hi Astrid"

"Hey Jill."

"So first things first you're going to France so congratulations."

"Thank you."

"Second we need to talk logistics."

"Okay?"

"So all of the NWSL girls will be reporting This weekend and I know you have some games left so what would you like to do?"

"We have two more league games until the season's over so if it's possible I'd like to finish the season."

"I figured. When is your last game?"

"The same day as the South Africa game."

"Okay...Just try not to get hurt."

"I'll try."

"Alright well I guess we'll see you the thirteenth." Jill says then we hang up.

After we hang up I un mute the Skype call and notice everyone staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"WELL." Kelley yells.

"I will see you on the thirteenth."

"What?" Carli says.

Everyone who isn't a captain or my sister leaves the call. So only Becky, Carli, Alex, Pinoe, and Kelley are left in the call.

I feel like that's too many captains.

"I have two more games in the season so Jill is letting me stay then I fly out on the thirteenth."

"Why not just come now?" Kelley asks.

"Kelley I have a game Sunday that we have to win to win the title then at our last game we'll be lifting the trophy."

"Do you worry about not starting at the World Cup?" Alex asks.

"Should I? I mean Alyssa's the number one and Ash is number two." I say.

"Astrid I'm going to be honest here." Carli says. "I love Alyssa and Ash and they're great keepers, but you are the best keeper of the three."

"Oh...Anything else we need to discuss?"

"Don't get hurt." Pinoe says.

"Besides that." I say.

"No Astrid." Kelley says. "Go to sleep."

"Don't gotta tell me twice." I say then hang up.

- - - - -

Kelley's POV

"I know she's my twin, but this is too early for a game." I groan at 7 IN THE MORNING.

Today's our game against South Africa and it's also Astrid's last game with Wolfsburg. Last night everyone decided we'd get up and watch the game at breakfast. Right now were just waiting for the stream to start on my computer that we hooked up to the projector.