30

Astrid's POV

"Hey." Christen and I say in unison making us laugh.

"Hey Twitter." Christen says.

"Sup." I say and wrap my arm around the shoulders of the brunette.

"In a couple hours we have a flight to Atlanta for the Victory tour games, but right now we're doing a q&a for the US Women's National Team Twitter so get your questions in." Christen says.

We wait a couple minutes then I look at the computer.

"Favorite footballing memory?" I read out.

"Well mine's winning the World Cup...twice." Christen says with a smirk.

"Show off." I mumble.

"And what is yours Astrid?" Christen teasingly asks.

"Uh I have two." I say.

"Okay."

"Well my first one is winning the UEFA Women's Champions League twice and then my last match for Wolfsburg was super special and something I'll never forget."

"Not even gonna mention the World Cup?"

"I mean I always knew we'd win and the last two games kinda sucked for me since I was sick one game then hurt the next."

"Yeah." Christen says then she looks at the phone. "For people saying Astrid was faking being sick you should've seen how much she got sick and how many bags of IV fluid she needed."

"Yeah. That sucked" I say then look at the computer screen and laugh. "Look at this."

I point to a question that Kelley left in the chat.

"Of course she would." Christen says with a giggle. "Astrid's twin asks if we are excited for Kelley's wedding."

"Yes Kelley we are excited for the wedding." I say. "Even if I have to wear a dress."

"Are you going to cover your tattoo's?" Christen asks.

"Kelley says I don't have too." I say as the forward looks at the computer screen.

"Astrid who has the better girlfriend? Kelley or Christen?" Christen reads off then she looks at me

"I plead the fifth."

I then look at the computer and find a question

"Favorite stadium you've played at." I read off then look back at my best friend.

"Um in the NWSL it's Rio Tinto and then internationally probably the Stadium in Paris." Christen says then she looks at me.

"Um I've only really been to like five stadiums in the NWSL so I'll say Rio Tinto. In Germany it would be the two Wolfsburg stadiums, the AOK-Stadion and the Volkswagen Arena. And internationally Parc des Princes."

My best friend nods then she looks at the screen.

"Astrid are you going to change numbers for club and country next season?" Christen reads. 

"Um I'll have to talk to Abby and see what she wants to do for Utah and then I have the least amount of caps out of the keepers so they pick their numbers first so we'll see." I say.

I then look for a question.

"What would you two be doing if you didn't play football?" I read out.

"I have no clue." Christen says. "Maybe something in the fashion industry or broadcasting maybe."

"I'd be doing what I do for my side job which is designing planes."

"Smarty pants." Christen mumbles then she reads out a question. "Advice for soccer parents."

"Not everyone is cut out for football." I say. "Don't force your kid to play football because you want them to be the next Christen Press or Kelley O'Hara. And don't live your dreams through your kids. Nobody likes those kinds of parents. "

Suddenly my alarm goes off so Christen and I sign off of the livestream, grab our stuff, pick up the other two girls, then head to the airport to catch our flight to Atlanta

- - - - -

"ASTRID!" Tobin yelled as she runs into our hotel room with her laptop in her hands. "Baby you have to take this quiz!"

I take the computer from my girlfriend and look at the quiz she's talking about.

"Really Boo Bear?" I question as my girlfriend sits in front of me on the bed. "The Pottermore Sorting Hat quiz?"

"Yes. I have a bet going on with Alex and Kelley."

"And what do you think I am?" I ask as I start the quiz.

"Well..." Tobin says, but I tune out as I take the quiz.

I take the weird quiz and when I get to the end I look at my girl and wait for her to finish her spiel.

"...And that's why I think you're a Ravenclaw."

"Wait what?" I ask.

"Y-you're a Ravenclaw." Tobin hesitantly says.

"Aww Toby." I say and pull my girlfriend into a kiss. "You do know me."

"What?" Tobin asks so I show her the quiz. "I KNEW IT."

Tobin gets off the bed and does a little happy dance which I find cute.

"So what do you win?" I ask.

"They owe me free lunch for a week." Tobin says then she grabs her phone and calls someone.

"Did she take it?" Alex questions.

"She did." Tobin says.

"And?" Kelley asks.

"She's a Ravenclaw."

"That's a lie." My twin says.

"YOU TWO OWE TOBIN LUNCH." I shout.

"Dammit." Alex says.

"Fine we owe you lunch." Kelley says.

"Bye now." I say and hang up.

I take Tobin's phone and Tobin's laptop and put them on the vacant bed. I then pull my girlfriend onto the bed I'm on then I hover above her.

"We don't have to be anywhere until dinner in right?" I ask.

"In 6 hours yeah." Tobin says.

"Good." I say then ghost my lips over Tobin's. "Because we'll be busy for the next 5."