27

Astrid's POV

"This feels so weird." I say as I look at myself in the mirror.

"Damn Astrid." Christen says. "You look hot."

We're in Salt Lake City for the next game against England and today we have our day off so Kelley, Christen, Alex, Allie, Tobin, Mal, Erin, my mom, my dad, and I are doing dress fittings. Mom's here for moral support and to find a mother of the bride dress while Dad's here to pay the bill. Mal and Tobin are here because they want to see me in a dress.

"Well I know nothing about dresses." I say then turn around and face everyone. "So what do you think?"

"Woah." Tobin says.

"That's the one." Kelley says.

Kelley was released from the hospital a couple hours before we flew to Utah and she was told not to play in the game.

"So why is my dress different from the other bridesmaids?" I ask.

"Because your the maid of honor." Erin says.

"Oh...I didn't know that was a thing."

"You're pretty." Mal says making me laugh along with everyone else.

"Thanks Mal." I say. "So definitive yes or no?"

"Yes." Everyone says

"Sweet I can take this thing off." I say then head to the dressing room

In the dressing room I take the dress off then I change back into my clothes. After I'm back in my normal clothes I head back to where everyone is then sit down on one of the couches. The moment I sit on the couch Mal gets up then she sits her self on my lap and rests her head on my shoulder

"Hi." Mal says as I wrap my arms around the young girl.

"Hey Mal." I say.

"How are you and Tobin?" Mal asks.

"We're great." I say with a smile. "How are you and Lindsey?"

"We're good. She's taking me to dinner tonight."

"That'll be fun." I say as Tobin comes out in her dress. "Woah."

"Dang Harry." Allie says.

"What do you think Astrid?" Christen teases.

Tobin faces me as everyone looks between us.

"I...I've never seen something so beautiful." I admit.

I still don't understand what I did to deserve Tobin. I mean I'm not the best person, but somehow I am able to call Tobin Heath my girlfriend. Tobin's literally the perfect woman and somehow she loves me through all my flaws and issues.

Before I met Tobin Powell Heath I never knew my whole day could turn from shit to amazing just by seeing someone smile. Before I met Tobin I never knew what it was like to have someone who wasn't a family member love me unconditionally. Before I met Tobin I thought I was going to live alone being a fuck girl for the rest of my life, but she...she has definitely changed me for the better and I am eternally grateful for that.

"Damn." Kelley says as Tobin blushes.

"So this is the one?" My girlfriend asks.

"Yes." Everyone says.

Tobin nods and goes to change out of her dress then one by one the rest of the brides maids try on their dresses.

"Kels?" I ask as Alex gets her dress fitted.

"Yes?" My twin replies.

"Who is Hope's maid of honor?"

"Carli's her matron of honor."

"Oh...shoulda thought of that."

"Kelley where's your bachelorette party gonna be?" Christen asks.

"Astrid won't tell me." Kelley says and playfully glares at me.

"You told me you didn't want to know."

"Yeah I know." Kelley mumbles.

"Just plan on being gone from November 2nd to November 9th." I say.

"Okay." Tobin says as she sits down next to me. "Hi."

"Hey Boo Bear." I say.

Tobin, Mal, and I talk amongst ourselves while Christen, Erin, and Allie try on their dresses. When everyone's done all 10 of us get seated at the Italian place next door for lunch. Once we're seated everyone orders what they want then we enjoy the Italian food when it comes out while talking about random things.

"So you have a suspension?" Erin asks.

"Yeah because I pushed the ref." I say. "But it was worth it."

"How many games?" Mom asks.

"One so I'll hopefully get to play at the game in Atlanta."

"Hey Kelley do you have your dress?" Christen asks.

"Yeah." Kelley says. "I found it when we had that week break before we reported back to Utah."

"Good." Christen says.

"Astrid what are you singing at the wedding?" Alex asks.

"It is a surprise." I say.

I then focus on my food and only talk when prompted too. Once everyone's eaten we pay then leave the restaurant.

"We'll see you guys tomorrow." I say then lead my girlfriend to my Mercedes.

"Where are we going?" Tobin asks.

"I need some Tobin time." I say as we get to my car.

"Oh." Tobin says.

The two of us get into my car and head to my house. When we get to my house I park in the garage then we rush into the house. Once in the house I pick up my girlfriend and take her to the living room where I lay her down then I'm pulled down into a very passionate kiss while our hands explore each other's body.

"Tobin?" I say when air becomes an issue.

"Yes beautiful?" My girlfriend says.

"I'm ready." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"Meaning that if your hands were to go lower than my waist I wouldn't be opposed."

"Oh." Tobin says then she kisses my heart. "We should probably take this to a bedroom"

I smile at Tobin then wrap my arms around her and lift us off the couch then head to my bedroom. Once we're in my bedroom I lay my girlfriend on the bed then I remove her clothes before I start kissing down her beautiful bare body. Tobin then pulls me up towards her and right as I'm about to resume kissing her she flips us so she's on top now.

"Astrid are you sure?" Tobin asks.

"Yes baby." I say then I look directly into Tobin's eyes. "Make love to me."