10 - Sorry Mr. Player

Zacznij od początku

"Please," she whimpered.

Just the thought alone of her asking permission to orgasm caused me to smile while still eating her out. I curled my tongue inside her and brought my thumb up to massage her clit. At this point she was creaming so much I had difficulty sucking up all of her juices. I paused long enough just to give her my permission.

"Cum for me my sweet Alyssa." Then I plunged my tongue into her one last time as she exploded around it and I lapped and sucked up every drop of cum oozing out of her.

I felt her sigh as I moved her legs from around my neck and stood placing them around my waist. I pressed my cock against her entrance and looked into her eyes.

"Please Dimitri, I need to feel you inside me."

In that moment I couldn't deny her anything. I brought her lips to mine and kissed her gently while slowly sliding my cock into her. She moaned and smiled against my lips. Our tongues continued their sensual battle, while I stroked in and out of her slowly just enjoying the feel of her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and gripped my hair at the nape while continuing to kiss me slowly. She tugged on my hair and sank down further on my cock wanting to take it all.

"Slow down Kitten," I said against her lips.

"More. Please."

We stared at each other and I picked up the pace causing her grip on my hair to tighten. I groaned.

"You are going to be the death of me."

I slammed into her and attacked her lips. Our tongues collided, each battling with the other for dominance. I eased out and slammed into her again and again.

"Yield!" I dragged my lips from her and shouted.

She didn't answer but instead brought her lips against mine again and licked them. I pressed into her more still slamming into her. I removed one leg from around my waist and brought it up over my shoulder giving me more room to fuck her.

I gripped her hair roughly and bit her lips. She arched her back forcing herself more onto my cock and started to move back and forth. I was now slamming against her womb and she gasped at the sensation opening her lips to me. I took advantage and forced my tongue into her mouth. I pulled out one last time as I felt her orgasm hovering, and pummeled into her before ordering her to cum. I felt the orgasm around my cock and spilled my seed inside her instantly while covering her lips with mine blocking out her screams of pleasure.

******************

We all stood there staring at the door Dimitri just went through. I'm kind of glad we didn't end up together. Just the mere idea of him treating me the way he does Alyssa has me fuming. She is not his slave, so why is she behaving like a common whore is beyond me. The more I thought about this, the more upset I became.

"Well, that puts an end to that." The King said rising from his chair. "I suggest we all get some rest and continue with the explanations another time. I'll ring Charles and have him prepare a room for you Lexie. Blake and Aria can go to their rooms and I'm sure Nate's rooms are up to standard." He turned to look at Nate.

"Yes Uncle. Same as always."

"I'm not staying with Blake. I want my own room."

I was still brimming with anger over this whole situation.

"Besides I refuse to stay in the room that my supposed 'mate' was fucking that whore in."

The King looked livid. He turned his black eyes to Blake. "You didn't."

Blake's eyes bored into mine.

"Yes your majesty, he did. Oh and there's a body that you might want to take care of Blake."

I turned away from him, and Nate held on to my hand.

"You can stay with me Aria."

"The hell she will! She is not staying with you Nathaniel and you are going to stay away from my mate."

I scoffed at this and rolled my eyes.

"That's a nice offer Nate, but I think I'll need my own room."

"You'll have your own room. I have the whole east wing to myself."

"Well in that case how can I refuse?" I smiled at him.

"Goodnight your majesties." I gave them a nod and turned to my mom. "Mom we'll talk later?"

"Sure honey." She smiled a Nate's and I joint hands. "Have a good night."

"Aria you are not staying with Nate! I'm serious." He strode over to me and Nate let go of my hand and move to stand in his way.

"Get out of my way Nate. She doesn't belong to you. She is mine!"

I've had just about enough of this shit. I turned around and strolled from the room.

I felt someone grip my hand. "Aria stop. Please. I don't want you staying with Nate."

"Well that's not your decision. Now move!"

He looked at me then at Nate, turned on his heels and stormed away.