Offer

So I am back with the third chapter in one day! Yay!

Shinsou POV

Did he really just ask that? He wants me to control him? Control his mind I mean. But I can't help but look at him, I don't think he even knows what he's saying. I must admit though the thought of controlling him is rather tempting.

"You want me to control you?" I ask raising an eye-brow at the blond, trying to hide my smirk. He's staring back at me before his whole face turns red.

"T-that not what I mean! I just! Mmm.." kaminari says trying to back track what he said but before he could bakugo breaks out laughing.
"Fucking pikachu ha did you really just say that ha this is great! Ha oh zombie do it!"
I look over at bakugo then back at kaminari his face was still red, his face is very cute when it's red but he had calm down. His face looked so innocent like that, I do wonder if he'd still look innocent if I was controlling him. That's a thought for a different time, when I have him alone with me. I might want to control him but not without him okaying it first and right now isn't the place for it.
"Sorry but I don't make a habit of controlling people randomly" I say bluntly towards bakugo but I can see kaminari out of the corner of my eye realise a deep breath.  the conversation goes quite for a minute before kirishima speaks
"So..what dorm number did you get?" Trying to bring the conversation back to normal, might as well play along I think to myself. "068" I see kiri eyes widen then flick over to kaminari then back to me.
"No way! Your right next door to kaminari! That's so manly!"

Kaminari POV

My brain really is fired! I can't believe I said that! But more then that! The way he looked at me when he ask "you want me to control you?" OMG I could have died!

I wasn't really paying any attention to what was being said till I heard Shinsou say "068" that's next to my room! His going to be my neighbour! This just keeps getting worst for me. I feel something pulling at my sleeve so I look over and see sero he whispers into my ear
"Seems to me he wanted to control you too" my face turned beetroot red as he sat back in his sit laughing to himself. All I could do was stare at shinsou.

That wasn't what I meant when I asked him to do it to me, I just wanted to know what it feels like. Or at least I think that's all it is.

"Looks like we are going to be neighbours" I say rubbing the back of my neck with a light blush still on my face. Shinsou smirked at me "I guess we are"

The lunch bell goes and we start making are way back to class I see sero and Mina talking then I think I hear my name before
I could ask them what they are saying I feel someone pull on my arm. I look back and see Shinsou, he leans in close to my ear and whisper "I don't mind controlling you if you want me too, my door always open. Come by any time" he pull back smirking at me then walks off towards the class room door.

Did he really just say that! Was he hitting on me! Not that I mind, I have always been opening bisexual. But damn! I don't know why I found that offer so tempting. Sure I wanted to know what it feels like but I think he's offering more then that. A lot more then that.

I could feel my face heating up again but this time it was all over me, I couldn't stop thinking about what he said as I entered the class room. I sat down in my chair next to him and quickly looked over at him to find him looking at me smirking. I quickly turned away and buried my head into my arms.

I don't even know how to reply to that.