~ First day ~

So this is my first fanfic so thanks for reading it! I have probably spelt a couple things wrong I am dyslexic so please point it out if you see it and I will try and fix them.
I hope you enjoy reading this and I will try and add to it as much as I can. This isn't a long chapter but more are on there way!

No one POV

After the sports festival everyone in class 1-A knew something had to change, they have to get shinsou on the hero course. He was over looked at the entrance exam but they will not let him be over looked now.

Time skip ~ 3 weeks ~

Kami POV

God! I feel tired today! I have been trying since the sport festival to strengthen my quirk but all these late night training sessions are killing me!

Walking to class 1-A, I could already hear Mina and kirishima laugh. Today's going to be a good day! I can feel it! I open the door and smile my usual big bright smile.

"MORINING!!!!" I shout into the class room towards the bakusquad, running over to kirishima and place my arm over his shoulders.

"Morning kami, have your heard yet? The class was so manly that they couldn't say no!"

"What do you mean kiri?" I say looking at kiri, I am so confused right now. Manly about what?

Mina jump up in the air and onto our backs holding on tight
"OMG! You haven't heard! Shinsou finally got transferred!" She practically screamed.

I went to open my mouth when the class room door swings open "I can hear you all down the hallway...be quite and sit down, class is beginning" said a very tired look Mr Aizawa, the bags under his eyes darker then normal.

As everyone took here sits, we sat waiting to hear if the news was true or not. Personally I really want it to be true, for some reason shinsou always peaked my interest.

"So by now you must have hear about the new transfer. So let's get this over with...come in now"

A small chatter broke out in the class room as the door opened once again and a tall purple hair boy walked in. With each sluggish step he into the class room, I found myself scanning him over. His uniform was a mess, his trousers barely on his hips. His shirt only half tucked in and the top three buttons undone with his blazer over the top.

He looked sexy, like he had just been...I stop myself before I let my head carried away, but I could feel my face heating up as shinsou stood infront of the whole class.

Shinsou POV

Argh.

I want to be a hero, but argh this is so annoying. Why do I have to introduce myself, they all already know me.

I open the door and step through, I can hear the whispers as I walk in. Great now they are all staring, I can feel someone staring at me.  Like they are undressing me with there eyes, it makes my skin burn. I stop walking and face the front of the class, letting my eyes go over all the students I see some I know and some I don't. But then I see a boy with his head on his desk with bright red ears.

So it was him.