drugin' | thirty two.

Start from the beginning

The audience cheers when Shantey finishes her performance

The show continues. Shantey enjoys the rest of the performances especially the Aretha Franklin tribute and meeting her number one female crush since What's Love Got to Do With It, Angela Bassett.

Shantey leaves the place once she's in something less dressy and more comfortable. On the ride in the Mercedes sprinter she checked her texts; one she cared more about than the others being from Romeo letting her know he made it back to California safety. She wasn't able to fly back with him since she had to film the award show.

Afterwards she was sleep immediately after sending her reply.

Once back at her hotel, Shantey showered and made her way to the kitchen looking in the refrigerator. Anissa sat the breakfast bar with her laptop and eating a granola bar. Shantey continues staring into the refrigerator, mentally asking herself if she even wanted to cook anything.

"Will you cook?" Shantey asks Anissa, keeping her attention ahead.

"I will. . not," Anissa replies with a chuckle.

"Come onnn," Shantey whines, closing the refrigerator. She faces Anissa. "I'm hungry. You gonna let your pregnant cousin starve?"

"Room service a call away. Or order something."

Rolling her eyes, Shantey grabs the various menus from the counter and looked through them. "Kinda want Chinese but for some reason when I'm pregnant I can't eat it cause I think I'm eating rat or something."

Anissa chuckles. "No one will ever know, honey. When is your appointment?"

"On the 29th; four days."

"Afternoon or morning?"

"Afternoon. Why?"

"Wendy Williams want to interview you about the documentary."

"And about Taj and my moms drama on social media," she adds; already knowing how Wendy Williams roll.

"That too," Anissa confirms before saying, "You okay to talk about it? I don't need you going off on air especially with you being with child. Your attitude is ten times worse."

"I put out my documentary for a reason. I knew what would come. I'm good."