twelve

[a purple cat comes floating down the stairway, with it's blue eyes shining bright. suddenly i feel alright.]
🦕🦋

jack had licked his lips as he stalked the three runaways.

they ran as fast as they could like their life was on the line. (it was)
tears were flying in the air as the kids sprinted into an empty classroom.

y/n, finn and sadie hid behind the teachers desk in desperate attempt to catch their breath.
you could here the screeching of a knife against lockers as he walked closer, and closer.

"he killed them. fuck, fuck, fu-" finn muttered, loud enough to be heard from the front of the door. y/n's hand became soaked in finn's tears as she held her hand to his mouth.

it was hard for her to watch that. two of her bestfriends just got killed in front of her.
it was even harder for finn to watch caleb's body fall to the ground. he's known caleb since they were babies.

"i can't do this anymore." sadie sniffled.
"we have to, sadie. he'll kill us." finn sighed, his curls wet with sweat.
"he won't hurt me." y/n stood up, her heart beating.
"y/n, stop. please don't." both of them pleaded.

"when you see me disappear, run. find everyone and run."

i don't want to hurt sadie or jaeden or wyatt or chosen