"Oui, oui."

(A/N: If I see one more comment of yall making fun of me just because I wrote this book when I was 2, I will literally steal food from your house. Nah, I'm jp. I don't care if you make fun of this book or me. It's shit and I'm shit PERIODTTT. But I'm still coming to eat your food sooooo.)

"Rule number one if it's about me at me so I can see it. Rule number two if you heard shit that didn't come from me then don't believe it. Cause I hate a bitch that like to post shit then before you see it she delete it. Then you come to her she get to switching up like girl ain't really even mean it." I mouthed the words of the TikTok sound as I looked at Ethan. All he did was shake his head and covered his face with his hand as if he was disappointed. I don't see why; I'm TikTok famous. 

"Really again?" Grayson asked as he came in the room. 

"Yes, she's been doing this for three hours." Ethan sighed heavily just as I uploaded my video with a proud smile on my face.

"New video!" I yelled excitedly as I prepped my phone against my hydroflasksksks. Ha! Just kidding, I don't have a hydroflask.

"No!" Ethan and Grayson both yelled. 

Out of nowhere Laney, Dani, and Victoria poked their heads in the doorway, "You're making another TikTok." They both yelled excitedly. They obviously want to be in it since I am the TikTok queen. (a/n:check out my TikToks @ug- You BITCHES THOUGHT. I'm not about to post my TikTok name LMAO.)

"Uh oh stinky." (a/n: yall why did my dad just text "your dad is a fat slob" LIKE ??? you just now realized???? lmao okay I'm done.)

We just finished the TikTok video of us just dancing like our queen Danielle Cohn. Yes, I was being sarcastic. I looked over as Gray and Ethan were both looking at us as if they're sick of us. Ethan could never be sick of this pus- 

(a/n: Ethan's thinking 'I should've just let Tyler killed her.' Imagine that yall.) 

"T, someone's calling you." I looked down at my phone and noticed that it was Luke. 

"Luke, why are you calling me?" I asked curiously. He never calls me around my TikTok making time. 

"I know this is your TikTok time, but I need a ride." I scrunched my face up in a confused way. Everyone noticed the way my face was and looked at me clearly wanting to know what Luke said to make my face scrunch up like this. 

"Um, listen buddy, I'm in Los Angeles not New Jersey anymore." I told him slowly so he'd understand better. 

"Yeah, I'm in LA right now." My facial expression went from confused to my eyeballs almost popping out of their sockets. Now everyone was looking at me like I was crazy.

"With who?" I asked ready to go off on him. Who does this child think he is running off to LA without giving me a heads up. Does mom even know? Is she with him? Well, if she was she probably would've been the one to call me. Unless she was doing something else.