"You Ass Fuck"

"Mom! I've been babysitting Luke every single day! I don't mind it because he's my brother but I need to have fun too!" I ranted to my mom about how much I've been having to babysit Luke, instead of doing normal teenage things. Even though I don't go out anyways but still.

"Well I'm sorry but that's life! Now hurry up and get dressed!" She raised her voice, while rushing around the house.

"You never come home anymore, you're always working, and you barely have any time for us." I said, for once letting my feelings out.

"Well I'm fucking sorry that I'm working so much to get money, and for you to have food, and clothes on your back. I'm sorry for putting a damn roof over you and your brothers head!" She shouted.

I have never seen my mom act like this or have ever shouted like this before. I mean I have heard her yell at us when we would get in trouble, but this? This is different.

Once it was silent, I heard a little sniffle and turned around seeing Luke at the stairs. He quickly ran back to his room soon hearing a door slam. I turned back to see my mom grabbing her purse and walking out the door. I rolled my eyes and slapped my hands on my thighs.

I pushed my hair back from all this mess before I opened the door to Luke's room.

He was there laying on his bed, sobbing. I sighed and sat down next to him and began to rub his back.

"I'm sorry Luke." I whispered, trying to calm him down.

I feel like I mess up everything.

After awhile I finally calmed him down, he finished getting ready for school while I was packing him a lunch, since our mother forgot to.

"Hey Tate!" Gray and Eth greeted me as they were about to get into their truck.

"Hello." I replied nicely, I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone but I didn't want to be mean to them.

I held Luke's hand while walking him to school, since he had missed the school bus.

"T, are you gonna ride with us?" Ethan asked looking confused.

"No." I replied being straightforward. I didn't mean too, but it just came out the wrong way. I kept walking ignoring Gray's confused looks and Ethans...hurtful? look.

I finally dropped off Luke and walked to my school which was sort of next door. I checked the time on my phone; 7:00. Shit I have fifteen minutes left. I slightly jogged, because a bitch doesn't run and made it to school.

As I was walking through the halls everyone was staring at me. I bet this is about what happened with Ryan. Some were looking at me weird, some were laughing slightly, and some were pointing at me.

I opened my locker just to have it shut in my face.

"Saw what happened to you, what a shame." Tyler said, showing fake sincere-ness. I rolled my eyes trying to walk past him, but he blocked my way again. I looked down not in the mood for this after my mom and then after calming down Luke. I literally hate life right now.

"I told you not to fucking mess with me." He whispered in my ear.

"You made Ryan go on a date with me?!" I exclaimed, my blood raging.

He laughed lightly,"Of course I had to make him, well I had to pay him too." He added.

"Tyler leave her alone." Grayson's voice was heard from the end of the hallway.

"Hey Gray, chill I was just having a conversation with her," Tyler said, raising his hands in surrender.

"Go, now." Gray said in a more demanding way. Tyler scoffed.

"Where's your dumbass brother?" Tyler questioned, trying to make Gray mad.

"Don't talk about my brother like that." He sternly answered.

"Tyler, just leave no one fucking likes you, you ass fuck." Dani said, standing next to Gray. (A/N: KKAJSJSJ don't ask lmao.)

Tyler rolled his eyes and left.

"Hey T, are you okay?" Gray asked worriedly.

"I'm fucking dandy." I sarcastically smiled, and turned to my locker grabbing my items.

"Seriously Tatum, enough with the sarcasm." He said, sounding annoyed.

"What happened?" Dani asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." I replied, slamming my locker shut and walking away from them. I headed to my classes and did what I was supposed to do. I was now in my sixth hour waiting for the day to end.

I've been thinking a lot about what happened this morning, and I feel like I'm going to ha e a mental breakdown. I held it in though, because I don't want people to see me cry and I don't want to cause a huge scene.

The bell finally rang, allowing me to finally leave. As I was walking with Dani and Laney I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going bitch!" She shouted and walked away. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh fucking thot." Dani said, rolling her eyes.

"Who is that?" I asked looking at Dani then at Laney.

"That's Belle, Belle Edwards." Laney answered.

"As in Mrs. Edwards daughter?" I asked them. They nodded their heads as I was completely shocked.

"Wow." I said.

-

I was finally home and decided to go up to my room to hide from the rest of the world. I did all my homework and watched 'Shameless' waiting for Luke to come home.
______________________
i'm ending it here to make the next chapter, i wanted to put more in this one but i don't want it to be too long