"We're Going Somewhere?"

"Babe! Can you get me something to drink?" Ethan asked from his room. He can't get it himself since he's too busy playing Fortnite. I sighed, getting up from the couch and paused the movie that I was happily watching. I poured him a glass of apple juice and walked towards his room. "Wow, you're making your girlfriend get you a drink when she just got shot?" Grayson teased him.

"Shut up, Gray! That was two years ago!" He shouted back. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked into his room to see his back faced to me. How nice. I sat the glass down next to his computer, he noticed my presence and paused the game turning around. I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist, "No kiss?"

"You seem to be more interested in the game than spending time with your girlfriend." My arms crossed over my chest like they always do when I wanna be smart with him.

He pulled my wrist closer, wanting me to sit on his lap, "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm just really into the game and I'm almost winning it." His lips stuck out in a pout, feeling sorry.

"Ethan.." I warned, turning away from his look. I was kind of trying to be mad at him in a joking way, but he won't let me. "Yes?" His eyes tried to make eye contact with me; I wouldn't allow him. He squeezed my side and started to lightly tickle me.

"Ethan, no!" I rolled my head back, laughing so hard.

"I'll stop if you give me a kiss."

"I'll give you a kiss if you stop playing this game." I smirked. If he wants a kiss that bad then he'd be willing to give up the game.

"Hmm. Kiss you and stop playing the game? Or not kiss you and keep playing the game? Tatum, you can't do this to me." He looked as if he was really thinking hard of this situation. I got up off his lap, "Fine, I see how it is."

"Wait! I'm just kidding." He chuckled a little, getting up from his chair and kissing me.

"I give you my full attention, so what do you wanna do?" He asked once we pulled away.

"I want to hangout with you."

"Okay, I guess I can hangout with you."

"Ethan, you better watch it, or you won't have a girlfriend soon." Victoria yelled from the living room. A giggle fell from my lips, looking at him to see his reaction.

He walked to his computer and ended the game, turning the system off and walked back towards me. "Ethan, you forgot your glass."

"I'll drink it later."

"No you won't, you'd just let it sit there, collecting dust until I notice it and put it in the sink." I made my point.

"I know you, Ethan." I grabbed the glass, walking passed him. He grabbed my waist, turning me around in the hallway.

"Hey, you know I appreciate you, right?" He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me. He slightly pulled back, but kept his arms around my waist. I rested my hand on his cheek, "I know you do." I smiled at him, loving how cute he is. His lips came into contact with my forehead and the glass was now in Ethan's hand.

Looking back at everything, he's really grown in every type of way. Going on tour and meeting fans, having some breakdowns, going to London, and getting into a motorcycle incident. During the tour, we've almost broken up and not for no calling or texting stuff, but because we'd argue all the time during then and it was hard for both of us. Him not being able to see me and me not being able to see him, so I surprised him by going to his shows. Dani happily went with me.

All I can remember was how tired he was from coming home from the tour. He was so drained, but so happy that he got to meet and see a lot of the fans that came out to see him.

"Alright guys, are you ready?" Grayson clapped his hands as he asked the group.

"Wait what?" Ethan walked out from the kitchen with the look of confusion on his face.

"We're going somewhere?" Ethan looked at me then back at the group. I put my head down and put my hand on my forehead shaking it back and forth.

"Did you not tell him?" Kian asked me. I looked up at him, "Oh no, I definitely did tell him. He just has selective hearing apparently." I stared a good, hard stare at Ethan.

"Dude, were going back to New Jersey. Keep up." Laney told him. "And now we're gonna be late. Thanks, Ethan." Dani mumbled, slapping her hands on her thighs.

"This is why I'm the best girlfriend ever." I looked to the side not talking to anyone; just wanting to pretend that I'm in an episode of my own version of 'The Office'.

"Who are you talking to?" Neels looked at me as if I'm crazy. "No one." I walked off into our room, grabbing the luggages and bags. Yeah, that's right, I packed for him. Girlfriend award goes to: Me.

"Oh thank god. Tatum packed for you." Grayson put his hands up in a prayer motion.

"Yes, because I had a feeling he'd do this."

"How do you know it's the stuff I want?" He questioned me. "Ethan, you wear the same shit everyday. As long as you have a black shirt and red shorts, you're good to go." Again, I made a point.

"Let's just go, this is just sad." Kian said, not wanting to see how bad I'm winning this argument—like always.

We got in the Uber that was here and headed off to the airport. "Am I really the only one that didn't know about this?" It was silent for a good few minutes until he started talking—again.

Everyone groaned, "Yes, Ethan." We all said in unison. He immediately shut up and kept quiet for the rest of the ride.

We got through security quickly, surprisingly. Now, we had like half an hour before our plane boards, so we decided to get some food.

"Where do you want to eat?" Ethan asked with his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Chick-fil-A." I didn't even have to think about it.

"Good choice."

We're so close to being in Jersey and I'm feeling nervous in a good way. I'm excited to see my mom and Luke and the twins' mom. I haven't seen them in a few months. Luke is already ten and mom is well mom. The twins are nineteen and I'm eighteen.

Ethan ordered chicken nuggets for me while I found us a table. He came over and sat the tray down in the middle. "Thank you." I said before digging into my food. I heard him laughing a little and looked up to see what was so funny, "You don't have to say 'thank you' Tums. I'm your boyfriend, it's my job to do this."

"I'm going to say 'thank you' no matter what. It's a habit." He reached for my hand and held onto it.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm very excited. I can't wait to be back home and see Luke." My lips pouted.

"I can't believe he's ten."

"Don't remind me." I finished my food and let go of Ethan's hand so I could throw my food away. Once he finished and took care of the tray, we went over to our gate area and waited for the plane to get here.