"Fuck You for Making Me Feel Worthless"

I sat in my room listening to "Marvin's Room" I know it's an old song, but I love it. Plus it's in my sad playlist. I'm so done with guys fucking me over. I'm done crying over them. If he doesn't want to be my friend fine. I'm not going to help him, I'm not going to stick up for him. It's going to be hard not going to lie, but if this is what he wants, then that's what he'll get.

It was 3:50 a.m in the morning. Great. I sighed, rolling over trying to get comfortable. I closed my eyes for awhile trying to let sleep overtake my body.

My obnoxious alarm started ringing. It felt like I slept for three seconds. I groaned pressing 'stop' on my phone. I sat up and walked downstairs seeing my mom rushing to get to work. She left without saying goodbye. She ignored me a lot when she's mad at me.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and toast. After eating I got dressed. I decided on wearing sweatpants, a white top, and my black NorthFace jacket.

I went back downstairs to see Luke sitting on the stool.

"Hi chubby cheeks!" I squished his cheeks while pouring cereal for Luke.

"Where's mommy?" He asked, looking around.

"Mom already left." I said, giving him his bowl.

"But she didn't even say bye to me." He pouted and frowned.

"I'm sorry, but eat your breakfast." I went on my phone to waste time, while Luke was finishing to get ready.

"Ok, bye Luke! Have a good day!" I waved as he ran towards the bus. He smiled and waved back before going on the bus. I closed and locked the door, making my way towards the truck.

"Hey T!" Gray said happily as I made my way inside the truck.

"Hey G." I greeted back, completely ignoring Ethan. Ethan kept staring out of the window like he did before. I wanted to say hi so bad, but I couldn't. I forced myself not to and looked out the window.

"Fuck, why does he have to do this to me."

We all finally made it to school, I walked alone in the halls because I didn't want to be by anyone. As I made my way to my locker Tyler was standing there, waiting for me.

"Tyler, I hate you hate me so why are you here?" I asked annoyed already.

"Because it's fun to watch your life go down hill." He said plainly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Well yesterday after we messed with Dolan we saw how he acted towards you." He smirked.

"What did you even do to him? He was just all wet and-" I paused my sentence, my dumbass putting two and two together.

"You're such an asshole!" I slapped him and the halls became dead silent. He looked around waiting for everyone to go back to what they were doing.

"Listen bitch!" He whisper yelled grabbing my wrists and slamming me in the lockers.

"Get your fucking hands off her!" I heard someone yell. Tyler was giving me the scariest stare ever, he let go of me to see who snapped at him.

To my surprise it was..Ethan mother fucking Dolan.

"And what are you going to do about it dumbass?" Tyler questioned, keeping his annoying smirk on his face. I looked between the two, still not believing that Ethan was standing up to Tyler.

"You can do whatever you want to me, but her? You stay the hell away from her." Ethan angrily walked up to Tyler, now face to face.

Dani, Laney, Victoria, Gray, and some other dude came up to me, taking me away from Ethan and Tyler.

"T, what's happening?" Laney asked.

"I-I think they're gonna fight." I said, as Grayson walked over to Ethan pushing him away from Tyler.

"What are you gonna do pathetic ass piece of shit?" Tyler shouted trying to make Ethan more mad.

"Ethan, calm down it's not worth it." Gray calmed down Ethan, and his breathing slowly started to calm down.

"Listen to your brother, after all he's the more important one, where you're just the one who gets in everyone's way. Unless if everyone forgot about you? Oh and by the way how's your dad?"

"Holy shit." I gasped. That was such a dick move.

In one quick movement Ethan was on top of Tyler punching him. Tyler pushed Ethan off, punching him back.

"Fuck you Tyler, for all the shit you and your friends gave me. Fuck you for making my life worse than it already was. Fuck you for making me feel worthless." Angry tears were pouring out of his face as he kept punching and punching Tyler.

I sort of stood there shocked at Ethan at how much anger he still had. Tyler had gotten a few more punches in until the principal finally came and stopped it. Fucking fat fuck.

"Enough!!" His voice boomed through the halls. Ethan and Tyler stood up, both looking in bad shape. Ethan walked away, heading towards the school doors.

"Ethan Dolan! Get back here right now! You are in so much trouble!" Eventually the principal gave up and took Tyler to his office.

"Bitch what the hell happened?"

Instead of answering them I left and went to my second hour since first hour already finished.
_____________
lol this chapter sucks good baii