"Why Do You Like to See Me in Pain?"

I laid down waiting for Ethan to come over. It was finally Friday and I was able to sleep whenever I want to and wake up whenever I wanted to. I was craving a sandwich, but I didn't feel like getting up at all. Soon, I heard the front door open. Perfect.

"Ethan!" I shouted throughout the house from my bedroom.

"What!" He shouted back.

"Make me a sandwich, please." I nicely demanded him too.

"What?" He shouted back up.

"Make. Me. A. Sandwich." I repeated, taking a breath in between each word so it would be louder.

"Make you a pie?" He asked still shouting.

"Oh for crying out loud." I said to myself as I opened up the message app.

Ethan

make me a sandwich please. peanut butter and jelly.
read 4:55 p.m.

oh ok lol.
read 4:55 p.m.

"Here's your beautiful sandwich, made by a master chef." I laughed at him as he presented me my sandwich. I took a bite of it and immediately threw it back out on my napkin.

"Ethan what the hell did you put in the sandwich?" I looked at him, trying to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Peanut butter and jelly. But now that I think about it they could've been old." He looked at me.

"And you didn't bother to check the date?" I asked him.

"Hey, you said you wanted a sandwich and so I made one, and you got your sandwich right?" I threw a pillow at him slapping him right in the face. I laughed at him and turned on the tv.

"Let's watch youtube!" I put my phone on youtube and connected it to the tv. I clicked on Brennen Taylor and watched him and Colby reenact dirty fan fiction. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest. After the video was over I looked at the recommendations.

"How about we just not watch youtube." I looked at him and stopped scrolling on my phone.

"But I want to watch youtube." I told him, looking at him confused. Plus I need to catch up on it since I haven't watched it in months.

"Well why don't we watch Netflix instead." He shrugged, reaching for my phone. He obviously didn't want me to see something. But I will find out what that is he's hiding.

I looked back at my phone and my jaw dropped open. I can't believe this.

"You have a youtube channel!" Ethan groaned putting his arm over his eyes. I went to their channel and clicked on their first ever video.

"We have to watch this." I laughed looking at the fetus twins.

"I thought Gray deleted the channel." He muttered as he watched in pain at himself on the tv.

I clicked on the blender challenge laughing hysterically at the two boys. It was at the part where Ethan needed a tish.

"Somebody get me a tish! I need a tish."

"Someone get this man a tish."

"How do you not know the difference between a tish and a pape towel!"