"So Did You Guys Have Sex?"

I woke up to the feeling of kisses being planted on my shoulder.

"Hey." He quietly said as his hand moved pieces of my hair out of the way. "Good morning." I smiled at him and turned around to reach for my phone.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"Well, I was thinking about going over to Dani's since we never got to hangout because of someone." I said raising my eyebrows at him.

"I don't see you complaining about it." My cheeks turned pink at the words he said. He instantly laughed, pulling me back in his arms.

I texted Dani and she responded back immediately telling me that I can come over. We both got dressed and I sort of limped down the stairs.

"Why are you limping?" I could basically here his smirk at that point.

"You know I can't remember." I put my finger on my chin as if I was trying to remember last night. "Maybe I should refresh your memory."

"I don't think it was with you though." It was now my turn to smirk. His smirk was instantly wiped off as he glared at me in a joking way. Ethan was at least nice enough to drop me off at Dani's.

"Call or text me if you need anything." He told me. I nodded my head, and gave him a quick kiss. "Oh and guess what?" He asked smiling widely.

"What?" I smiled as I ran my fingers through his hair. "I love you."

"I love you too."

I watched as he drove off and went inside Dani's house.

"Dani told me everything that happened!" Vic instantly said as I barely walked through the door.

"Hello to you too." I giggled closing the door.

"So did you guys have sex?" Laney pulled my arms dragging me to Dani's room.

"Uh yea we did." I blushed, sitting on Dani's bed.

"Bitch!" Laney slapped me on the arm. "Ow." I mumbled rubbing the spot.

"Also, why weren't you mad about what happened yesterday?" I asked Dani.

She shrugged, "I didn't really care if he saw you because he's already seen me naked and hasn't left me."

"And when the fuck were you going to tell me?!" It was my turn to slap someone on the shoulder, and so I did.

"Ow! What the fuck?" She slapped me back on the arm.

"That's not how it works!" I slapped her on the head. Before she could slap me back Laney and Vic cut in to stop it.

"Anyways, were you ever gonna tell us?" Laney asked Dani.

"Yeah, eventually."

"Mhmm." We all said looking at Dani.

"It's not that big of a deal."

"It's not that big of a deal." I mimicked her.

"Um, it's a huge deal!" Vic exclaimed.

"Whatever, I'm hungry. Let's go to lunch." Dani rolled her eyes, getting up. We got in her car with Dani driving obviously. I sat in the back with Laney and talked with her. Once we got to a cute, aesthetic cafe we took pictures for instagram, and had a mini little photoshoot.

Dani laughed and turned her phone around to show me. It was a chat from Ethan on Snapchat saying, "tell my baby she look fine," with some drool and heart eye emojis. I didn't even know she posted that picture on snap. I laughed at the response and shook my head.

"Hey guys." I looked over and saw Grayson swinging his keys around his finger. He came over to give Dani a kiss on the lips. "Gray." I said smirking at him and wiggling my eyebrows. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" Confusion written all over his face. "I know what you did." I whispered. Dani started to blush and hid her face with her hands. "What is she— oh." He instantly realized what I was referring to. "Well, um, I think it's time to go." He pulled Dani up, walking her to his car.

"Wait, what the fuck? How are we going to get home?" Laney yelled at Dani. Dani threw her car keys at us,"Don't you dare do anything stupid in my car." She yelled not even bothering to turn back around to actually say it to our faces.

"Okay, well I should probably get to work." I told the girls as I stood up. "You want a ride?" Laney asked as she held Dani's keys up. I shook my head and told her that I wanted to walk. Plus I wanted to do a little shopping before I head in. "Bye babes!" I threw my cup away and started walking to some stores.

"Tatum!" I heard some guys say behind me. I turned around seeing Donny and Jaylen. "Uh, hi." I replied, confused that they were talking to me.

"We wanted to apologize about calling you a bitch, sort of." Donny scratched the back of his neck as Jaylen nodded. "And you seem cool, and we really want to be friends with you. If that's okay?" Donny asked nervously. I sighed and eventually I nodded my head. "Okay, we can be friends. But if you ever talk about my boyfriend like that I'll hang you from your balls on a flagpole." My voice was stern, but I couldn't help but break in a laugh. They nodded their heads while laughing, and they walked around the mall with me.

After awhile of shopping, I looked at the time seeing that it was almost my shift. I told them that I had to go and they did a little handshake with me. I walked down the nice streets of New Jersey. "Hanging out with other guys instead of your boyfriend? Hmmm."

"Hello, Tyler." I said, not even bothered to look at him. "What do you even want from me?" I asked him, wanting to know what his deal is. "To see you and Ethan suffering while everyone else is happy." I finally stopped and looked at him. "You're sick, Tyler." He chuckled dryly at my comment. "Come to think of it, the fact that your so busy with our lives you can't even have a life of your own. Pretty pathetic for a guy who wants to ruin other people's lives just because I stood up for him." I smiled sarcastically. He all of a sudden pushed me into an alley and held me against the rough, brick wall, by my throat.

I gasped for air and tried to push his hand away from my throat. "Listen bitch, I can kill you right now if I wanted to, and it's certainly not hard to find Ethan and kill him too. So, watch what you say!" He growled at me. I tried to scratch at his eyes, but I ended up scratching a part of his face. He let go of me groaning at the pain and I started running. My work wasn't far away, which was nice. I ran and continued to look behind me, expecting to see Tyler trailing me, but he didn't. I continued to run and opened the door; everyone was looking at me.

I breathed harshly trying to catch my breath.

"Honey are you okay?" I nodded my head as I was bending down, resting my hands on my knees. "Tums?" The only person who called me that was Ethan. I looked up to see him and he instantly came over to me, hugging me.

"What the hell happened to you?" He gasped when he saw the red hand marks on my neck. I continued to breathe harshly and looked around at everyone who was now staring at me. Tears started to cloud my vision and in an instant my body just shut down.