"Not possible."

~Kai's POV~

It didn't take long for us to end up back in our old classroom no did it take long to get our results back. So now the time as come to see how we did. Rio ended up getting first in our entire grade for English and Nagisa wasn't that far behind her. In Japanese Kanzaki got first in our class, but first in our grade went to Asano. After a while finally made it to mathematics, my grades were good in all of these tests so far, but they definitely weren't top tier like the rest of our class. Which meant when math came along I broke out into a cold sweat.

Nagisa then turned to me and gave me a thumbs up as a reassurance for me. I shakily gave one back with a smile before mouthing 'Thanks Nagi.' to him. 'No problem.' He mouthed back as Koro-sensei started speaking once again to announce who won in mathematics. "Alrighty students. Now it's time to talk about math, not everyone's favorite subject, but a subject nonetheless. First in our class goes to- Wow! First in our class goes to a Miss Kenda Kai! You were beat out by Asano by only one place!" He exclaimed and just like with mid-terms I was rather shocked that I got best grades in the class for my worst subject.

"How does she get the best grade in her worst subject!?" The class all exclaimed in pure confusion to which I laughed lightly. "I don't know and I don't care, I'm just happy I passed!" I exclaimed as Karma stormed out. "Huh? What was that about?" I asked as Koro-sensei moved over to my ear and whispered something to me, causing a light bulb to go off in my head. I nodded in understanding and stood up before walking out after him with Koro-sensei by my side. 'I knew it! He thought he didn't need to study, and when he didn't he failed to meet his goals, his pride shattering into pieces in the process... Poor Karma...' I thought as we got outside, finding said redhead hiding behind a tree.

Koro-sensei asked to take care of this part, but he said he wanted me to stick around afterwards for that would be the time when Karma needs me most. I stood in behind the satellite campus' main building and listened to their conversation carefully as well as quietly. I waited until Karma stormed off from the octopus and his harsh teasing, he kept walking until he reached where I had been planted. Once he took notice of me standing there he looked down at the ground and stopped in his tracks. "Karma... I heard about what happened." I said and he nodded as I stepped closer to him.

I took notice of Karma's face when I did. His face matched his hair in color, something I don't always see. "Aw, come here you." I sighed and hugged him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him close to me. He slowly wrapped his arms back around my waist and buried his red face into the crook of my neck. "Now will you actually study with me like you are supposed to?" I asked and felt a slight nod come from him. "Good, because next time the exams come around I want to see you sending A-Class crying to their mommies." I beamed as we both pulled slightly away from each other, our arms still wrapped around each other. Karma's face was finally beginning to cool off and his usual smirk was coming back into view. "Right, I can make that happen for you. That is, if you promise to help me study as a bit of payback for before?" He suggested and I nodded. "Of course, we'll help each other get into top shape for the next round of tests." I said, both of us agreeing to those terms.

I then tried to pull out of Karma's strong grip, which didn't work out. "Karma, c'mon~ We've gotta get to class~" I whined as he held be against his frame. "Nah~ Let's just stay like this for a while~" He cooed back and I shook my head. "We both know we can't." I said. "Please, Kai-chan~ Just a little bit longer~" He asked and I gave in with a groan, staying in that spot with him for a little while as he had wanted.

We had to go to an end of term assembly soon enough and as I was walking down the mountain towards the main campus I found Karma at the front of us and leading the way to the main campus. I walked down to him and smiled. "Whoa, the Akabane Karma is actually going to an assembly? I'm surprised." I said and he smirked at me. "Don't go getting used to it Princess. I'm only here so I don't look like a coward." He spoke and I nodded. The amber eyed male took subtly took my hand and I grinned at him as I intertwined our fingers together.

Once inside the auditorium we found it actually enjoyable to be there for once since the administrators couldn't take cracks at us or put us down anymore like the used to. All because of Koro-sensei and his helpfulness towards getting us outstanding grades. I beamed at Karma and he smirked back at me before we both turned to face forwards again. Truth be told, it was quite amusing to watch them try and use us as bad example and make jokes about us when the had nothing to use against us.

When we all got back to class and were happy to find that this year E-Class would be eligible to take the summer trip to Okinawa. It filled us with pride and joy when Koro-sensei gave us our assassination report cards and told us to get packing for our up-and-coming trip.

'What a way to end off our first term right?'

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Oh, and by the way, the next couple chapters I've been really itching to write out for a while so when they come out I hope they please you guys. Anyways, cya next chapter~