5

Why hello there! I have absolutely nothing to say right now because my brain is shutting down, but I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Kai's POV~

I sat in the classroom by as Koro-sensei prepped lab for us, whilst being attack by three of my classmates who held ant-sensei knives. "Every time he does things like this, it always amazes me." I said watching my tentacled teacher slither around the classroom as the bell rang.

After an experiment Koro-sensei showed us about the extraction of coloring from processed foods, the octopus took all of our food that was leftover away. "Wait! We bought those for ourselves!" One of us yelled. I just looked at the table and rubbed small circles into it with my finger. "Yeah and I really wanted to eat mine..." I pouted quietly.

I then saw Okuda walk up to Koro-sensei and she then asked if he would drink some poisons she had created for him. "Well, she doesn't beat around the bush." I heard Maehara say. I stood up and stepped over to Koro-sensei and Okuda whilst the others gave her some weird looks. They then turned their attention to me.

"Hey, give the girl some credit here! This is Okuda, a girl who is from what I've seen very shy, and for her to get up and stand in front of the whole class to ask a question like that? That takes some confidence!" I smiled at her. "If I were in her shoes, I wouldn't be able to do it." She smiled and thanked me. "No problem! I'd actually like to see how your poison will affect him first hand, so I'll stand right here with you, if that's okay?" I asked and she nodded in response.

The class looked at us before Koro-sensei chugged down the first poison. We all stared at him as he pulsed as if he were dying. We thought it might actually be the end... Until his face turned blue and he grew small horns. He asked Okuda if he should try the other two serums she had with her. "Yes please!" She said with a bit of excitement and I giggled watching to see what would happen next.

Koro-sensei drank the second poison and pulsed again before his face turned green and he grew wings. 'How odd...' I thought as he drank the last one. He seemed to be surrounded by a rather dark aura and pulsed once again. Then his face changed to his blank face. "Huh?" I said as the others made their comments.

Koro-sensei scolded Okuda for using toxic substances unsupervised. He then offered her a lesson on how to make a poison with a better kick to it. She gladly accepted of course. 'Why do I feel as if something isn't right here...' I thought.

~Time Skip Brought To You By Okuda's Glasses~

The next morning in class we found Okuda with another poison at the ready. She said it was a special homework assignment for her to make it and bring it to him this morning. "I hope it goes well for you Okuda, I believe in you."

I smiled and she thanked me. "Heh you're welcome." I said before Koro-sensei walked in. "Speak of the devil." I said as I quickly sat down, giving Okuda a thumbs up before she turned and walked up to the octopus.

"Here it is sir, just like you asked." Okuda stated. "Ah, nice work." He replied before drinking it down. 'I still feel like there is something wrong here, and I have no clue as to why...' I thought as he glowed a nice shade of red, laughing in an evil way.

"Thank you Okuda." He told her. 'Why is he thanking her? For what?' I was fairly confused now. "Thank you very much indeed, this concoction is precisely what I needed to level up!" He continued. "Wait, you... I don't..." Okuda managed to get out before Koro-sensei... Melted!? 'I knew something was up!'

"He melted!?" We yelled as he explained his new form. He even appeared on top of my desk at some point. "Um... Do you have to be on top of my desk sensei?" I asked as he said that the best thing about it was that he wouldn't lose speed. Just then he started bouncing across the room at his Mach 20 speed.