4.5

Welcome back! I don't have much to say today so~ Enjoy! P.S. Let's pretend it's a Sunday alright? Also italics in this chapter are text messages.

~Kai's POV~

I woke up to the sun creeping through the blinds of my window. I slowly opened my eyes before rubbing them a bit. I soon stood up and went towards my kitchen for breakfast.

Recently I had gotten most of the phone numbers of my classmates ever since one of us had created an E class chatroom. I hopped on in there whenever I had the time, which was all the time. Though since it was pretty early, about 8 or so to be exact, I decided not to bother anyone by being in there.

I just made myself some toast for breakfast because I was feeling quite lazy. I got myself some water and waited until I heard the 'pop' of the toaster to show that the toast was done. Then I put the two pieces of toast onto a small plate and sat down to eat them, by myself of course. "Gone again, not surprised." I said to myself.

After finishing up I put my dishes into the dishwasher to deal with later. Then I walked back to my room of the house and sat down on my bed boredly. I picked up my phone from my dresser and realized it was now 9 a.m. as I turned it on. 'Time sure flies huh?' I thought whilst laying down and playing around on my phone for a bit.

Soon enough I got a notification that popped up on my phone. It was a text from Nagisa. I smiled and opened up my texts.

Nagi: Hey Kai!

Me: Heyo~ How are you Nagi?

Nagi: I'm good, and you?

Me: Good! So~ Was there a reason for you suddenly texting me?

Nagi: Yes actually! I wanted to know if you were up for a shopping trip with me? We'll just go into any store that interests us, sound good?

Me: Well you know me, I'm always free! So yeah I'd totally like to go with you and yes that sounds good. I'll meet you there just give me a place and time.

Then Nagisa told me to meet him outside of the anime/manga shop in town at 12. I told him that I'll see him soon and set my phone down before rushing to get ready. I took a quick shower and afterward brushed my teeth with a towel securely wrapped around me.

I did my hair and changed before getting some money and putting it into my pocket. I took hold of my phone and noticed that it was 11:30. 'I'll get going now so I get a few minutes to myself before he arrives.' I thought as I stepped out of the house and walked towards the meeting place.

Upon reaching the shop I look at my phone to find that I had fifteen minutes to spare. "That gives me a few minutes to do what I want then..." I said to myself before looking around to make sure nobody I knew was around. I found nobody and smiled nodding to myself as I turned around and walked into the shop. I slipped my phone into my other pocket as I stepped in.

Did I not mention yet that I am an anime and manga closet fan? Woops... Well now you know. I walked in and looked around before finding some cool manga that I recognized. Though one series I liked in particular caught my eye called Ouran High School Host Club. I squealed in my head as I picked up the first one and started reading through it.

"Kai?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I instinctively dropped the manga into it's respective place before turning around to see... Nagisa with a certain redhead we know. I gave a small wave and smile. "Hey Nagi~ and Karma?"

Karma I swear winked at me and showed his usual smirk. "Surprise~" He said as I stepped over to them. "Well how are you guys?" I asked and they both responded with a 'Good'. "Also Nagi, may I ask why you didn't tell me that Karma was coming?" I tilted my head slightly.